Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

Non HD SERT

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 09:05 AM
WildBill2566
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Non HD SERT

TNBagger,

Thanks for the link, I missed it the first time around. Looks interesting, and like I said I would go for dongle compatible software but unfortunately since I'm most of the way there with my bike I wont be looking at any big outlay on hardware.

I would consider it on a new bike though as HD are from what others have said getting a little greedy these days, extra cash for software updates, extra cash for CD, extra for cables. Its a wonder they put petrol in new bikes, after all they could charge a little extra.

Old 04-08-2008, 10:54 AM
Steve Cole
HD EFI Guru
Received 3,694 Likes on 1,674 Posts

Just posting an update for our product. I've been out the past 10 days doing Beta testing and we've found a few bugs that we will need to fix prior to a release as we want it right the first time out. For the most part everything has worked great but a few fixes and things should be good to release. Once these are in place the product will be shipped to a few Beta testers before final release. I told everyone I would keep you informed so this is where were at as I know it's later than I said to begin with.

Old 04-08-2008, 06:23 PM
skidly
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've got a 08 Street Glide on order a early June arrival, I'm waiting eagerly to try the new tuner!!

Old 04-09-2008, 01:46 AM
WildBill2566
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the update Steve, keep us posted

Old 04-09-2008, 05:34 AM
RjCapp
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just bought an 08 Street Glide and was going to purchase the HD part number 32107-01L SERT obviously no cables , no software included until I found this postabout whatTTS coming up with.

Cananyone please sum up exactly what I need to have to useTTS products ? I am trying to avoid spending money if I do not have to. Do I need to purchase the "L" SERT in combo with whatTTS will be selling ?

Sounds like I may be able to get a map from someone that posted a similar setup onthe TTS website as long as I havethe TTSs/w and dongle. Rinehart true duals & HD Heavy Breather A/C

Please advise, TTS for dummies?
Thanks in advance

Old 04-09-2008, 06:35 AM
Doc 1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts

The V Tuner will have everything you need, cables, disk ,and key. The maps form what I understand will be for the `08 bikes only BUT all the maps on the TTS web site will work (which are all the maps that was on the latest "N" disk)

You don't need to buy the dongle from Harley....you just have to wait until Steve and the crew get the little computer communication bugs worked out in the Software, the Dongle is on the assembly line right now.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:12 AM
whittlebeast
Road Master
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Will the new software have a way to better control the o2s causing the two pulse widths to chase each other?

see http://www.ncs-stl.com/sert/o2Chasing.JPGfor a documentation of this behavior.

AW

Old 04-09-2008, 07:29 AM
jpowell490
Road Master
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

well here comes whittlebeast again trying to sell his viewer, rofl..........

Old 04-09-2008, 07:38 AM
whittlebeast
Road Master
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

I am not selling anything and never have. The guy that writes that software even allows everyone
to use it for private use for free. For that matter, the owner of TTS is selling something.

AW

Old 04-09-2008, 07:57 AM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

The HD ProTuner made by Kent Moore will never be able to use the older TTS files because it would violate the intellectual property rights of TTS.

Quick Reply: Non HD SERT