Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

Nightrider O2 IED's - Field Test

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008 | 05:51 PM
streetdjack
Advanced
Default RE: a

Hi there
I've already made a post as an happy Oieds and Xieds user around page 28, so a little time ago
I'm still very please with them and think that they perfectly suit my driving style and configuration (nearly stock)

Old 07-15-2008 | 06:03 PM
streetdjack
Advanced

but we must know what happen exactly when we use them...

Old 07-15-2008 | 06:04 PM
streetdjack
Advanced

so Glens and others opinions are important for us to make a real choice

Old 07-15-2008 | 06:07 PM
streetdjack
Advanced

sorry to make post this way, but I'm disconnect if my post exceed one line...very unpleasent[:@]

Old 07-15-2008 | 06:32 PM
cruiser85257
|
Road Master

ORIGINAL: streetdjack

so Glens and others opinions are important for us to make a real choice
&nbsp\\;
Then I suggest you write to him and get your information.
&nbsp\\;
This thread was started to gather actual information from owners who purchased the IED/XIED and documented their experience.&nbsp\\; Nothing has changed and I am still gathering this information, Good or Bad.
&nbsp\\;
If you want to speculate on theories hit the "Start a New Thread" button and go for it.

Old 07-15-2008 | 06:32 PM
glens
Outstanding HDF Member

Thanks guys. Sorry cruiser, if you wanted to start a discussion of the *IEDs but only want me too responses. What ever happened to the TV-II? You swore by it, right? Don't answer, it's off-topic if you do.

I don't need to even try them. I know and fully understand what they do. I'm trying to tell you, too. Too bad you don't care. Others do.

Old 07-15-2008 | 06:45 PM
cruiser85257
|
Road Master

ORIGINAL: glens

Thanks guys. Sorry cruiser, if you wanted to start a discussion of the *IEDs but only want me too responses. What ever happened to the TV-II? You swore by it, right? Don't answer, it's off-topic if you do.

I don't need to even try them. I know and fully understand what they do. I'm trying to tell you, too. Too bad you don't care. Others do.
Glens, I have encouraged you to start a seperate thread so the matter can be discussed thoroughly without interupting anybody else.&nbsp\\; Please start a thread and post your information, I look forward to reading it.
&nbsp\\;
The other matter you refer to is well documented, and is another thread.
&nbsp\\;
Thank You,
&nbsp\\;
Dave

Old 07-15-2008 | 07:12 PM
glens
Outstanding HDF Member

I'm sorry. Maybe I'm just dense, but I don't get it. I see a thread titled "Nightrider O2 IEDs" and think "wow, they're discussing Nightrider O2 IEDs", but the guy who started the thread discourages discussion about them. Don't you see that's what's happening? I admit I have gotten tangential at moments, but 99% of what I've said directly pertains exactly to them. Okay, maybe only 98%.

Old 07-15-2008 | 07:15 PM
LilBudyWizer
Road Warrior

I guess I don't really get the point of the thread then. I could see the point of the thread for those debating the purchase of them, but once you bought them what's the point? Just to pat each other on the back for buying them? You don't care why some people have problems and others don't. Oh well, how very strange, win some, lose some, individual experience may vary. I can tell you one group of people that's going to have problems. Those are the ones for which the afr in closed loop has already been lowered to address heat issues. You don't care what happens to those people so I don't really understand the point of the thread.

Old 07-15-2008 | 07:32 PM
whittlebeast
Road Master

Wonder if they work? Wow, they shure appear work? Wonder how they work? Wow, watch them work? Wonder what that implies?

Quick Reply: Nightrider O2 IED's - Field Test