Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

Screamin' Eagle Pro EFI Super Tuner

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 02:13 PM
Steve Cole
HD EFI Guru
Received 3,683 Likes on 1,669 Posts
Default RE: Screamin' Eagle Pro EFI Super Tuner

The tuning software and release information will be posted on www.mastertune.net once its ready to go. Currently this is getting setup to be a free exchange of files for the Delphi controller used by HD. If you have maps your willing to share you can send them to the site and they will be posted as some are already there. One thing I will say is that it's very important to use the comments area within the file so everyone will know what the changes were made for. If you do not know about the comment area within the SERT go to "Edit" "file comments" and you will be able to type in what the file is changed for. Also "Edit" "View and edit tuning comments" allows you to store comments about changes made to the table you are viewing. There is a separate comment box for every table in the SERT.

Old 01-30-2008, 04:48 PM
deadwood1783
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Steve. Will TTS have a booth at the upcoming V-Twin Expo in Cincinatti?

Old 01-30-2008, 05:25 PM
Steve Cole
HD EFI Guru

We have not looked into doing any shows at this time. If you could post the information about the show I can see what they say about it. Right now the effort is all being done towards getting the product to market first then advertiseing and marketing next.

Old 01-30-2008, 07:20 PM
deadwood1783
Intermediate

http://www.vtwin-expo.com/
Here is a link to the show. It is the premier show for the V-Twin Industry. Since it starts this Friday it would probably not be feasable to get a booth this late. You could certainly make some great contacts there if you decided to attend as an observer. I'm sure you can still get registered for a few bucks. I'm really interested in your product going forward as I almost live on a Dyno and do some Dyno training for clients as a sideline business. If you want PM me with a phone # and we'll chat. I had a good look at the "Super Tuner" last week in Texas at the Dealer show. Not very impressive. Not a bad product by any means, but the updates I had long hoped for were missing.

Old 01-30-2008, 08:05 PM
Steve Cole
HD EFI Guru

Well its certain we will not make that show but we will try to locate the shows and attend in the future. Right now its time to make sure we get everything done correctly before releasing the new product.

Old 01-30-2008, 08:30 PM
deadwood1783
Intermediate

Yeah I understand the R & D portion must come first. I sent you an email via the board with my phone #. If there is anything I as a tuner and user of the product can doas far as providing feedback just give me a ring. Thanks!!

Old 04-08-2008, 10:52 AM
Steve Cole
HD EFI Guru

Just posting an update for our product. I've been out the past 10 days doing Beta testing and we've found a few bugs that we will need to fix prior to a release as we want it right the first time out. For the most part everything has worked great but a few fixes and things should be good to release. Once these are in place the product will be shipped to a few Beta testers before final release. I told everyone I would keep you informed so this is where were at as I know it's later than I said to begin with.

Old 04-12-2008, 06:18 PM
dog116929
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just had a rebuild which included the new Pro Super Tuner, looks like I will be having them retune next week due to lack of performance and fuel consumption. I was told there was no CD available with my tuner, I would need to return to the dealer. After spending $500 is there a way I could get the CD, either free or purchase. I know I will need to buy the cables but looks like something could be done about the CD.

Old 04-12-2008, 06:35 PM
Shovelhead Bob
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 21 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: dog116929

I just had a rebuild which included the new Pro Super Tuner, looks like I will be having them retune next week due to lack of performance and fuel consumption.(If I may ask... What type of motor are you running now??? [Build Specs], 'cuz more than likely, they were gunshy about doing a full tune, as it is a new motor...Just thinking out loud...)I was told there was no CD available with my tuner, (Someone told you an untruth IF YOU DO OWN THE Super Tuner, There is a CD that comes with it... The Race Tuner does not include the disc or cables, but it costs about $100 less.. The Super Tuner "Dongle" has a red button on it, and two different cable ends [Serial and USB "B"]...I would need to return to the dealer. After spending $500 is there a way I could get the CD, either free or purchase. I know I will need to buy the cables but looks like something could be done about the CD. (You can download the SERT maps [v4.77] from http://www.mastertune.net/files/calibrations.asp )

Old 04-12-2008, 07:15 PM
dog116929
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is a 2007 bike with 15,000. The rebuild has 1,500 miles on it, they did a tune that was very rich for the break in then I just got it out of the shop yesterday that should have been the final tune.
103ci
103+ HEADS
510g CAMS
Rinehart true duals
K&N air filter
The power curve is fairly uniform and the torque curve peaks at 101 around 3750 RPM then tapering off to 75 at 6000 RPM.

Quick Reply: Screamin' Eagle Pro EFI Super Tuner