Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

Screamin' Eagle Pro EFI Super Tuner

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 03:26 PM
WVULTRA
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Screamin' Eagle Pro EFI Super Tuner

Any purchaser of our new TTS product will be able to update to the latest software free of charge. This is something we've wanted since we first started selling through HD back in 2002 but again they refused to move forward with much of anything other than to add the next model year for coverage to the product.
Steve: I may sound confused, but would you go a little further in explaining how a current owner of the SERT will benefit from using the "TTS product", and will that product be new hardware and software or simply software that could be used with the current SERT.

Thanks,

Ben

Old 01-27-2008, 03:35 PM
TickTock
Club Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Now I am super confused.

1.) Is there a "new" TTS product coming available different from the current dongle
2.) Is the new Harley product totally different?
3.) If 1 and 2 are correct will the current SERT owners be able to use the new software?
4.) Will anyone be able to download the new application software off the web from the mastertune site or will there be an initial fee associated. If a fee is associated will there be any special breaks for current owners?

All in all it appears to be that there will be another tuning option out on the Market for Harley Davidson motorcycles.

Is my head spinning because I am trying to keep up!

Old 01-27-2008, 05:40 PM
Steve Cole
HD EFI Guru
Received 3,682 Likes on 1,668 Posts

ORIGINAL: TickTock

Now I am super confused.

1.) Is there a "new" TTS product coming available different from the current dongle

There are several things that will be coming out over this year. The first product will be our current product updated to remove parts that came from HD and have some of the feature sets we proposed to HD for over 2 years. A future product will be completely new software and interface.

2.) Is the new Harley product totally different?

I have not seen or used it but it will not work with our product.

3.) If 1 and 2 are correct will the current SERT owners be able to use the new software?

Cannot say what is going to happen at this point in time from our side.

4.) Will anyone be able to download the new application software off the web from the mastertune site or will there be an initial fee associated. If a fee is associated will there be any special breaks for current owners?

Current owners of the HD version of our software and hardware will be taken care of but I cannot say how at this time.

All in all it appears to be that there will be another tuning option out on the Market for Harley Davidson motorcycles.

Yes, there will be a new product and the way of tuning as you know it is about to change.

Is my head spinning because I am trying to keep up!

Old 01-27-2008, 07:48 PM
whittlebeast
Road Master
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

I have an L version of the Harley software/dongle shipping tomorrow. I have been a bata tester for the programmers over at Megasquirt and have a solid understanding of the underlying logic in EFI systems in general. If I can be any help to your company feel free to contact me at any time. I really hopeyour new software will work with the existing hardware.

AW

Old 01-28-2008, 06:35 PM
FLHP1034ME
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not new to the HD world but I am new to the HD-EFI world. Bought and paid for an '07 FLHP. My question has to do with the use of any of the EFI tuning devices (SERT/new SERT/Tmax/PCIII/etc) on the 103. I intend to make a few modifications over the next year, exhaust, etc. In the long run, might change cams.I assume that any of these devices work with the 103 but have yet to see anybody mention using any of these items specifically ona cop bikes. Has anybody else out there with a cop 103 had any experience with any of these devices? Once again, I am assuming there are various maps available that would be applicable to the 103 versus the 96. I'll tear the top end apart and put it back together, but when it comes to this EFI/electronic stuff....dumb and box of rocks...are not mutually exclusive. Input/insight/experience is always appreciated. Thanks.

Old 01-28-2008, 09:56 PM
Dalton
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Steve, now you have got my attention. Am running the DTT TCFI IID and really like it but as always, looking for the latest and greatest in performance inovations. Hurry up with the release willya! Looks like I will be reading well into the nights again once released.

Old 01-29-2008, 08:59 AM
n7ki
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Steve Cole:

What's the web site for TTS?

Thanks

Old 01-29-2008, 09:16 AM
whittlebeast
Road Master

http://www.ttspowersystems.com/

Old 01-30-2008, 07:00 AM
FLSTF
Road Captain
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

whittlebeast,

Are you sure about that website address? I went to it and all I saw was info on trucks with deisel engines. Is this the same TTS?

Old 01-30-2008, 07:28 AM
whittlebeast
Road Master

Same guys. They are in the EFI software business. They just don't have the site up for Harley yet. It could be a non compeate thing with Harley till some date type issue.

AW

Quick Reply: Screamin' Eagle Pro EFI Super Tuner