Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

PC lll Commander

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 10:04 AM
Tinman116
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PC lll Commander

I have a 2006 RK just put on rush pipes now looking fro PC lll. Does this 2006 have any sensors?

Old 10-19-2007, 11:35 AM
nvsteve
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 74 Likes on 51 Posts
Default RE: PC lll Commander

You do not have oxygen sensors in your exhaust if that's what your asking.

Old 10-19-2007, 12:07 PM
drdiesel1
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: nvsteve

An 06 RK has an 02 sensor. It may only have 1. Take a look at the exhaust pipes just past the outlets at the heads. You`ll find out if it has 2. They screw into the pipe and shouldhave a wire harnesscoming off it.

Old 10-19-2007, 03:16 PM
Blueslover
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: Tinman116

I have a 2006 RK just put on rush pipes now looking fro PC lll. Does this 2006 have any sensors?
06 ECM's do not have O2 sensors in the exhaust. PCIIIUSB is what you will need. Buy from Jamie at Fuelmoto USA for best price and good customer support. He may also have a canned map for your setup that will get you by until you can have it tuned.

Old 10-19-2007, 07:22 PM
nvsteve
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 74 Likes on 51 Posts

ORIGINAL: drdiesel1

An 06 RK has an 02 sensor. It may only have 1. Take a look at the exhaust pipes just past the outlets at the heads. You`ll find out if it has 2. They screw into the pipe and shouldhave a wire harnesscoming off it.
Don't think so.

Old 10-19-2007, 07:28 PM
clutchglass
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is absolutely no sensor...and the cheapest place on the internet to find a PCIIIUSB is www.fuelmotousa.com I've heard (don't know it to be fact) they even give a discount for HDForums membership. Also, Jamie at fuelmoto will make a custom map based off your bike setup and load it into the PCIII they sell you...AND...add a year onto the manufacturer's warranty. Great folks selling a great product. Tell them clutch glass sent ya.
-clutch-

Old 10-19-2007, 07:37 PM
Shovelhead Bob
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 21 Likes on 4 Posts

WTF??????????????/

'Tis better to be thought of as an idiot when you fail to respond than to open your mouth and remove all doubt....

The ONLY MY 06 HD's that had a Closed Loop system was the Dyna Line....

Buells only have 1.....

Old 10-19-2007, 08:21 PM
UltraKla$$ic
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 13 Posts

ORIGINAL: Shovelhead Bob

'Tis better to be thought of as an idiot when you fail to respond than to open your mouth and remove all doubt....
[sm=ummmmokay.gif]
Confucious say? or SHB say?

[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 10-20-2007, 02:08 AM
drdiesel1
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: Shovelhead Bob

WTF??????????????/

The ONLY MY 06 HD's that had a Closed Loop system was the Dyna Line....

Buells only have 1.....

WTF indeed. ????????? Excuse me for being wrong . I know you`re not perfect...Are You.[&:] Got a major attitude going today EH. Maybe you should vent before you POP a GASKET. It`s not a BFD or a crime to be wrong.......Is it...[8D] I always admit when I am wrong.. Because I AM Not AFRAID to be wrong .
How about reading rule #2 SHB....[&:]

Rule #2.

While debating and discussion is fine, respect your fellow enthusiasts. Being of a diverse background, members are likely to express different opinions, and while opinions may differ from yours, they are just that, opinions; and everyone is entitled to express theirs freely. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, or personal attacks. Do not flame, bother, bug, disrespect, hound or taunt ANYONE on the forums or through private messaging or chat room. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we will close or delete it. You can/will lose your posting privileges if you continue this type of behavior[/align]

Old 10-20-2007, 10:42 AM
UltraKla$$ic
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 13 Posts

I think SHB was just picking. He has a keen sense of humor some would find offending but ya gotta know his style..............he can come up with some good 'uns.

Quick Reply: PC lll Commander