Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

Pro Street Tuner BCI is paired to a different mobile

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2024, 02:42 PM
TurboVR6Junkie
1st Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by netwiz
I tried this 50 times and it don't work
Just curious, are you really twisting on it hard each time? When I was having issues I was just turning it easily to the stop. When I twisted it hard to the stop it reset.

Old 08-10-2024, 03:26 PM
netwiz
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TurboVR6Junkie
Just curious, are you really twisting on it hard each time? When I was having issues I was just turning it easily to the stop. When I twisted it hard to the stop it reset.
Yes I am twisting it. I solved that problem by unplugging it and plugging it back in. Now I get "problem retrieving calibration" and it has do code to look up.

Old 09-16-2024, 10:22 AM
23 Ultra Limited 114
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi folks, this BCI tuner is very glitchy to say the least, I have been tuning and viewing my calibrations made on this tuner, then back in April Mobil device now just keeps spinning saying loading. Called Harley & they can’t answer me but said go to Dealership, sorry the dealer tech’s don’t know this device so he and I called the dealership support. Because of us needing my phone I was allowed to sit in on all this. Harley took notes on the failures and got back to the dealer Tech saying it’s Customers phone. No I explained I took the app and data of iPhone twice at no change, then configured the iPad 10 and this calibrations page still spins saying loading??
so while I can write everything here I felt Harley just kicked me out and now left with a $500 junk tuner. I also tried one more time to download.to wife’s iphone15 like mine and that won’t even repair to her phone to try? Used all the posible ways to unpair and repair,,, No…I feel Harley has a problem either with this Bluetooth tuner or a app update as it does work with the computer with the $80 Y cable I bought. Also I never been able to delete any of the extra smart tunes that aphave a * star next to them even though when you swipe left and choose delete nothing happens, note; if I click any stared smart tune then click a choice like view the app crashes…Harley seems not wanting help me at all…. Thanks for reading this if anyone has simular problems.