Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

Best plug fopr modded engine

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2017, 06:44 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master
Received 43 Likes on 42 Posts
Exclamation Best plug fopr modded engine

IVE heard a couple things on this, I had the ngk7 something, and I have these nice screaming eagles, not sure go number, I had a 96ci, that Scott from Hillside did magic to, stage one head, ported throttle body, and a 107ci bore, piston etc,,,,,whats the best plug for performance, model if you can I'm new at this, thanks guys, using the fp3 now, SUCKS, my front plug running fine, rear rich as hell, all blacked out, 2 sets of plugs "theres" tune plus auto tune WRECKED, HENCE I ORDERED A POWERVISION, NOT SURE IF IM GOING TO GET THE TARGET TUNE, AND NOT DYNO, OR JUST POWERVISION, AND A DYNO, SAME PRICE......HELP.LOL OH BIKE IS A 2008 ROCKER C WITH UNDER 4K MILES....SORRY, VANCE IN HINES DUAL BIG RADIUS, WICH IM GETTING A DD LOWCAT, EVENTUALLY, AND A SE AIR CLEANER, WICH I PLAN TO UPGRADE AS WELL, WINTERS COMING, I JUST SPENY A TON OF MONEY, LOOK AT MY BUILD THREAD YOULL SEE,LOL...THANKS IN ADVANCE U GUYS ROCK, I Should mention I have these twisted wires for plugs, there beefy I'm sure that matters....

https://www.crowescustomcycles.com/T...RES-p/tf-2.htm

these the plugs stats right there

Last edited by TOMMYBLAZIN; 09-12-2017 at 06:48 PM.
Old 09-12-2017, 09:44 PM
bustert
Grand HDF Member
Received 792 Likes on 693 Posts

NOT unusual to run TWO heat range plugs. the best approach is to go stock and trim from there. hd f/r charges diff and temp will diff so experiment.

Old 06-11-2018, 01:39 AM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master
Received 43 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by bustert
NOT unusual to run TWO heat range plugs. the best approach is to go stock and trim from there. hd f/r charges diff and temp will diff so experiment.

I know this is old, re visiting, as going to order plugs, were you sating to actually run 2 different plus at same time,
or just have both ranges?
if so, what are the 2 plugs, id like to try iridium...
and when/or why would I choose one over the other...hope that made sense!!!