Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

Great customer service by DYNATEK

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 04:12 PM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 1 Post
Default Great customer service by DYNATEK

Well, quick story. Driving to work last week, get a few miles from home, when all of a sudden, a loud POP, and no power, bike is dead. Trailer, it home, test out both coils, and it looks as though I may have one bad coil, and a fried ignition.
So, I call Dynatek up, and ask if there is anything else they recommend to check while i'm looking. They said nope, you've done enough. Then they offered, if I boxed up the coils, and ignition, to test it all out for free, and depending on what they find, they would either replace for free, or give me a "heavy" discount on new stuff.
So, expecting the later, meaning, paying, I figured it was gonna cost me an arm and leg.
Man, was I wrong!
After getting a call on Friday to let me know that BOTH coils were perfect, BUT they did confirm that the ignition was toast.
WELL, they told me the ignition was approx. 4 years old, but not to worry about a thing because they had shipped me out a brand NEW ignition with coils, at NO CHARGE!!!!

So, my hats off to Larry, and Raymond out at Dynatek! They stood behind their product 100%, and followed up on exactly what they promised! It's great to know that there are some companies out there who do provide this type of customer service!

Old 05-16-2007, 11:29 AM
PaOutlaw
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Great customer service by DYNATEK

Good deal Ken,
Glad that badass scoot will be up and running again soon. Still chuckle about the ride out of the show........40 yards ahead of you and all I can hear is that damn thing barking in my right ear