HDForums Mascot Find out how to be part of the mascot's travels here.

Refit Update

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 11:25 AM
easyglider
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Refit Update

ORIGINAL: Terry1955

I have pm'd Skjold to see what is up with the High Resolution Graphic. Let's all calm down until we hear what's going on.
No kiddin' I would like to see this thing going again and have a chance to carry it but wait patiently please.

Old 12-03-2006, 07:13 PM
Wolhar
Banned
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I may have sounded harsh on my original post, I edited it to expain my meaning, has anyone heard from SKJOLD? Anybody here live in his area, got his phone number, e-mail?

Old 12-04-2006, 05:17 PM
molsenice
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: ******

I may have sounded harsh on my original post, I edited it to expain my meaning, has anyone heard from SKJOLD? Anybody here live in his area, got his phone number, e-mail?

Rah - I could be an idiot - I know you are just wondering like the rest of use - but from what I understand - they are working on it and other than "no information to report" - there is no other post to be made - it will be up and running as soon as it is up and running.

Old 12-05-2006, 11:37 PM
SKJOLD
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I apologise for not updating you all sooner as I was forced to move out of my apartment before I was ready. I just moved into my new place and have not had my internet hooked up yet. I am sending this message from a borrowed connection as I do not have access at work either.

I have sent the graphics to the screen-printer and at first glance, he believes they should be a high enough resolution to work with. I am awaiting a final price estimate.

I have already briefed Terry and I have informed him that it might cost more then I am able to afford right now and we might have to take up a collection. I will let you all know as soon as I hear back from the screen-printer I am working with.

I know the Mascot has been down for a while, but we are going to have to be a little patient.

I promise that our new Mascot will be worth the wait. The new Mascot will not have to be refitted since signatures will be done on streamers attached to the Mascot. One for each riding season. When we fly this new Mascot around the country and at various rallies, there will be no doubt in anyone's mind who we are.

Skjold

Old 12-06-2006, 01:54 AM
Wolhar
Banned
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Cool, glad your problem was no more complicated than it is. Bad enough for you,,, but it aint life threatnin' hahahahaha Thanks for the update.

Old 12-06-2006, 09:19 AM
molsenice
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: SKJOLD

I apologise for not updating you all sooner as I was forced to move out of my apartment before I was ready. I just moved into my new place and have not had my internet hooked up yet. I am sending this message from a borrowed connection as I do not have access at work either.

I have sent the graphics to the screen-printer and at first glance, he believes they should be a high enough resolution to work with. I am awaiting a final price estimate.

I have already briefed Terry and I have informed him that it might cost more then I am able to afford right now and we might have to take up a collection. I will let you all know as soon as I hear back from the screen-printer I am working with.

I know the Mascot has been down for a while, but we are going to have to be a little patient.

I promise that our new Mascot will be worth the wait. The new Mascot will not have to be refitted since signatures will be done on streamers attached to the Mascot. One for each riding season. When we fly this new Mascot around the country and at various rallies, there will be no doubt in anyone's mind who we are.

Skjold

I'm willing to kick in some cash - pm me and address and i could have a cashiers check cut - or mabe we could see if terry could set up a donations account - will pm him to see if it's possible - ah - moving suks

Old 01-01-2007, 04:22 AM
molsenice
Ultimate HDF Member

I hate to ask - but any news on the refit? - Happy new year