HDForums Mascot Find out how to be part of the mascot's travels here.

NorthWest States Post Here!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 08:20 PM
BiggestDawg
Advanced HDF Member
Received 41 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: NorthWest States Post Here!

ORIGINAL: mfuchs2004

I can pick it up from Eugene and take it North to Portland/Vancouver!
It will be nice to have someone to ride with! Now all we gotta do is the it moving. So far all I'm hearing is a big nothing [:@]

Old 02-28-2008, 11:39 AM
Jaybob07
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey BDawg, I'm out in Lemoore. I would not have a problem rideing north with it solo or with whoever makes the run.

Old 02-28-2008, 08:34 PM
wldbill
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey Jaybob, Are you going to move it out of P. Robles? That would be a good start.

Old 02-28-2008, 10:11 PM
BiggestDawg
Advanced HDF Member

I have emailed Tuffsporty to see about getting a meet up with him and Jaybob07. Then I have heard from Homee, he is in the Bay area, He is willing to move it up to Redding. So after Jaybob07 get the mascot then we can focus on getting it to Homee and then Shawn e can get it from Redding to Eugene and I can get it from Eugene up to my place. We need to start making some plans to move it up into the Seattle area. I am hoping that by June we can get it moving back across to the east. I am hoping that the move up into the NW will be able to take place in March. I do expect to try and get a meet and greet happening when I have it here in The Vancouver/Portland area. As soon as I have a better idea of the timeline I will work to set that up. I will let you all know when I have more information.

Old 02-28-2008, 10:18 PM
Jaybob07
Tourer

I was hopeing that there would be someone else that would not mind taking the ride up north but if I have to take it up solo I will, just me and my wife, if she's up for the ride. Is there anyone else in the central valley that would not mind that run?

Old 02-29-2008, 09:22 AM
BiggestDawg
Advanced HDF Member

There is another, tcp, lives in San Jose that has offered to ride down to pick it up from Paso Robles. Right now the hard part has been making contact with TuffSporty to get things arranged. I will let you know if it is necessary to have you make the run. I know that the ride between Lemoore and Paso Robles is a fun one especially when you get into the coast range. Just take 41 south and 46 west. 41 is dry and flat but 46 is in the hills and has a few twisties to it. Any way I will post more as I learn it.

Old 02-29-2008, 08:18 PM
tcp
Cruiser

I'll make time to do part of the trip, whatever it takes. Weekends are best of course.

tpansarasa@comcast.net

sounds like you have lot's of offers to help, let me know if I can fit in from San Jose...

Old 02-29-2008, 08:34 PM
BiggestDawg
Advanced HDF Member

ORIGINAL: tcp

I'll make time to do part of the trip, whatever it takes. Weekends are best of course.

tpansarasa@comcast.net

sounds like you have lot's of offers to help, let me know if I can fit in from San Jose...
So far you appear to be the best at this time for getting the mascot up to the bay area. I still have not heard from TuffSporty so that we can get things lined up. Once I do I would prefer to get you and TuffSporty in touch with each other to work out the details. After you get it up to your place maybe you can work out a meet and greet for our Bay area brothers. Then hand off to Homee to run it to Redding for a hand off there. Once I hear from TuffSporty we can get things lined up better. I have been looking into a place for a meet and greet here in the Vancouver/Portland area and have a line on a place. I just need to get the mascot moving again so that I can nail down some dates.

Old 03-01-2008, 02:52 AM
imboden
Stellar HDF Member
Received 94 Likes on 57 Posts

Hey I live on camano island wa, I'd like to sign the thing when it gets up here. looks like lots of folks around me here, lets figure somethin out.

Old 03-01-2008, 10:49 AM
Jaybob07
Tourer

Well no matter if someone comes down to Paso to get the mascot, I would still like to make the run. Wife keeps telling me we need to go for a ride so that would be some great time for us just to ride. That and to meet some of the guys on the boards in person. She is still wanting to head up to Sac for lunch and then come home.

Quick Reply: NorthWest States Post Here!