HDForums Mascot Find out how to be part of the mascot's travels here.

The Mascot is at Vandenberg AFB

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 12:29 PM
BadDwg06
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The Mascot is at Vandenberg AFB

OK, I've got the Mascot at Vandenberg AFB, CA. Let's keep this ball rolling.

I've got to go to TX from the 6th thru the 27th of Jan, so who can meet me before the 6th? I'm up for a ride over to Bakersfield, or up to Paso Robles...Hearst Castle maybe?

Old 12-27-2007, 06:19 PM
BadDwg06
Cruiser
Default RE: The Mascot is at Vandenberg AFB

OK, I have to go to Bakersfield sometime between today (27 DEC) and the 31st. Is there any one out there who can meet me at the Bakersfield HD either Friday (tomorow, let me know ASAP) Saturday, Sunday, or Monday?!! I don't want the Mascot sitting around while I'm in TX all of January! Thanks, Dave

Old 01-01-2008, 07:11 PM
AustinRider
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: dmrrallen

OK, I've got the Mascot at Vandenberg AFB, CA. Let's keep this ball rolling.

I've got to go to TX from the 6th thru the 27th of Jan, so who can meet me before the 6th? I'm up for a ride over to Bakersfield, or up to Paso Robles...Hearst Castle maybe?
Are you riding to Texas??? Bring it! I'm in Austin... I can meet you somewhere... if you're riding here that is.

Old 01-02-2008, 04:46 PM
BadDwg06
Cruiser

I will be out of pocket 'till the end of the month. I'll get the Mascot on the move when I get back from TX.

West coast riders, if no one can step up when I get back, the Mascot will head back east.

Old 01-03-2008, 08:38 AM
leel
Cruiser

Bring it to Texas we will be happy to keep it moving around.

Old 01-04-2008, 09:18 AM
BiggestDawg
Advanced HDF Member
Received 41 Likes on 7 Posts

Man this is just killing me to see that the mascot may not make it up north. Please keep it moving and please don't forget about us when the weather improves later this year.

Old 01-04-2008, 09:30 AM
Hdbiker1450
Road Warrior

Sometimes I just don't understand.
Sean, HeatherC, Michelle and I (among others) got it from Indiana to Kansas in less than 2 days. CSI then handed it off for Colorado. It's my take that it hit California shortly thereafter. So now it's been there for over 4 months, and no one can get it out?! WTF???
I don't have any problem seeing it go north. In fact, it needs to go that way for those up there. Are there rules that say it has to be ridden? Why the hell can't it go by cage due to the weather?
Just askin......................

Old 01-04-2008, 03:32 PM
BinIdaho
Stellar HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 34 Posts

Greg, I think the mascot flag has to travel by motorcycle (per Heather's post). No offense, but if you've been looking at the weather....rain, mudslides, blizzard conditions in CA, rain, 50+ mph winds whipping across OR into ID. Don't think it's reasonable for the flag to come north. We'd sure like it to come this way for the Baker City, OR (Hells Canyon Rally) in June, if possible.

Old 01-04-2008, 05:41 PM
Primo
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Central California !!!!!

You guys have from now to early Feb to step up and take the mascot from Bakersfield north.

Who's up?

Primo

Old 01-05-2008, 01:09 AM
Bluerose

ORIGINAL: dmrrallen

I will be out of pocket 'till the end of the month. I'll get the Mascot on the move when I get back from TX.

West coast riders, if no one can step up when I get back, the Mascot will head back east.
Notify me if you get no riders and I'll take it north on Presidents day weekend (assuming 1/2 decent weather) I'm sure someone will meet me on the 101 form SF or the 5 from SF/SAC. I'll be out of town at the end of the month but will be back by the 4th. Might be able to do it sooner but would prefer the 3 day weekend.

I begged to get it out here and it stalled down south. I promised it would go north....Unfortunately we are into the rainy season and it's hitting with a bang.[&:] Hopefully we'll get a good weekend.

Quick Reply: The Mascot is at Vandenberg AFB