HDForums Mascot Find out how to be part of the mascot's travels here.

Gettysburg to the West Coast?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 12:21 AM
Bluerose
Default Gettysburg to the West Coast?

Is it possible?

We are going to have a Pacific Rally in Mid-Sept an chance we can get the mascot moving to the West Coast right after Gettysburg? A mid or south route to anyone that can get it Mammoth would be awesome.

Has the Mascot ever been to the West Coast? I think it's time I get to see the darn thing

Old 06-26-2007, 12:23 AM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Gettysburg to the West Coast?

We are going to start moving it West after Gettysburg. It will just depend on the members if it gets there or not. We'll get it as far West as possible after Gettysburg then if members are willing to keep it moving in that direction it could get there.

Old 06-26-2007, 12:32 AM
Bluerose

We'll cross our fingers

Old 06-26-2007, 12:34 AM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

It's a long way out to Cali But if we get it moving and KEEP it moving and the members are willing to ride more than 50 miles to pass it off then it can happen.

Old 06-26-2007, 12:36 AM
HDWG
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

We will meet you 1/2 way inbetween INDY and Cali after Gettysburg

Old 06-26-2007, 12:42 AM
HDWG
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

No really, after Gettysburg...I will be willing to ride out towards the west for quicky random weekend meet and greet someplace........Get out on 70 and just blast west until I get tired.....I do not know how far I can get...5-6 hundo?? Stop for the night and blast home.

Old 06-28-2007, 02:11 PM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bluerose

Is it possible?

We are going to have a Pacific Rally in Mid-Sept an chance we can get the mascot moving to the West Coast right after Gettysburg? A mid or south route to anyone that can get it Mammoth would be awesome.

Has the Mascot ever been to the West Coast? I think it's time I get to see the darn thing
He was born and raised near the west coast Blue. See here:https://www.hdforums.com/m_35374/tm.htm

Hey, it only took me two and 1/2 years to get it, be patient.

Old 06-30-2007, 02:09 PM
eazy
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: HDWG

No really, after Gettysburg...I will be willing to ride out towards the west for quicky random weekend meet and greet someplace........Get out on 70 and just blast west until I get tired.....I do not know how far I can get...5-6 hundo?? Stop for the night and blast home.
I assume you're referring to I-70. I call the southern middle of Kansas home (which I-70 runs through) and would be willing to be a leg in the trip west.

Old 07-01-2007, 04:30 AM
Bluerose

ORIGINAL: John TN

ORIGINAL: Bluerose

Is it possible?

He was born and raised near the west coast Blue. See here:https://www.hdforums.com/m_35374/tm.htm

Hey, it only took me two and 1/2 years to get it, be patient.

Patients is not one of my virtues [8D]

Sean....I don't think if we both road 500 miles we would make it to a meet but looks like eazy is willing to help

Old 07-01-2007, 11:56 AM
FXSTI Guy
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would be willing (and able) to pick up where Eazy leaves off...I couldget the Mascot moving west of Denver.
ORIGINAL: eazy

ORIGINAL: HDWG

I assume you're referring to I-70. I call the southern middle of Kansas home (which I-70 runs through) and would be willing to be a leg in the trip west.

Quick Reply: Gettysburg to the West Coast?