Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

Whats with all this trash??

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 10:19 AM
howartthou
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats with all this trash??

Hi All

I haven't been to this forum for a while but this video section started out really great with some excellent homemade videos of riders on their harley (sfarson is an example with some top video).

But now? You people have turned it into crap!

Old 08-25-2005, 10:38 AM
HDF Tech
Banned
Received 152 Likes on 43 Posts
Default RE: Whats with all this trash??

ORIGINAL: howartthou

Hi All

I haven't been to this forum for a while but this video section started out really great with some excellent homemade videos of riders on their harley (sfarson is an example with some top video).

While you are entitled to your opinion however insulting it is to others, people post what they think may be of some interest or amusing to others here. Feel free to post any video's that you feel may be of interest to others. Thanks for stopping back from time to time.

Old 08-25-2005, 11:03 AM
12Stones
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ditto.

While a focus on motorcycle videos is great, there is nothing wrong with posting what you feel might amuse or interest someone else. Howartthou, if you don't like the videos, don't watch them. Others, however, do like them and are entitle to post whatever videos they like (as long as they fall within standard guidelines, of course, like no ****).

ORIGINAL: TCSTD

Hi All

While you are entitled to your opinion however insulting it is to others, people post what they think may be of some interest or amusing to others here. Feel free to post any video's that you feel may be of interest to others. Thanks for stopping back from time to time.

Old 08-25-2005, 01:54 PM
SPRINGER
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,270 Likes on 1,976 Posts

I will have to agree with you. If a video doesn't appeal to you than just stop watching it. Not every video that has been posted here appealed to me, but that's life. I watch what I like and I stop watching somethings that I don't like. My 2cts

Old 08-26-2005, 08:56 PM
hard_head
Tourer

feel free to excercise your right to move the mouse past a video you don't wanna watch... cencorship should start with the person, not the "big brother". then again, we also have to be willing to take responsibility for yourself to... just my 2 cents, done with a light flame.

Old 08-27-2005, 02:38 PM
rgerber
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And the forum said,

AMEN!

ORIGINAL: SPRINGER

I will have to agree with you. If a video doesn't appeal to you than just stop watching it. Not every video that has been posted here appealed to me, but that's life. I watch what I like and I stop watching somethings that I don't like. My 2cts

Old 08-28-2005, 06:49 AM
howartthou
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: TCSTD

Hi All

TCSCD
Well if people find my opinion insulting, I also find some of their silly videos offensive too, but I agree we should be free to post what we like as long as its within the guidelines of the forum.

Perhaps it was my direct approach with the use of the word "crap" that may have triggered such a defensive response - or could it be guilt? Either way, I am sure the people of the forum want to maintain a decorum of politeness too.

But my opinon remains the same, like it or not, this forum is meant to be about v-twin bikes and this section has lost the plot. I am not talking about the odd joke here which is ofcourse okay, I am refering to silly videos that are at saturation point in this section.

And I also agree I don't have to watch them too, but like those that post videos I dont like, as you quite rightly said, I am entitled to my opinion...[:@]

And yes, I like this forum overall, so I will stop back from time to time.

Old 08-28-2005, 10:59 AM
HDF Tech
Banned

>>>TCSCD
Well if people find my opinion insulting, I also find some of their silly videos offensive too, but I agree we should be free to post what we like as long as its within the guidelines of the forum.

Perhaps it was my direct approach with the use of the word "crap" that may have triggered such a defensive response - or could it be guilt? Either way, I am sure the people of the forum want to maintain a decorum of politeness too.

But my opinon remains the same, like it or not, this forum is meant to be about v-twin bikes and this section has lost the plot. I am not talking about the odd joke here which is ofcourse okay, I am refering to silly videos that are at saturation point in this section.

And I also agree I don't have to watch them too, but like those that post videos I dont like, as you quite rightly said, I am entitled to my opinion...

And yes, I like this forum overall, so I will stop back from time to time.

howartthou

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's just a matter of how they post it that offends some. As many here may not enjoy every video or share every opinion posted here, that's their right to pass it by also. We cannot please everyones taste in every situation. What I might suggest is to try a larger pair of shorts and enjoy life more. Not meant to be an insult, but don't be so serious about something you can't change. Good to have you here and please do stop back from time to time and enjoy what we have to offer here.

Thanks

TC

Old 08-28-2005, 02:51 PM
Ragin_Republican
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

THere are plenty of videos about bikes on here. Sheesh. Always a whiner in the group.[sm=lame.gif]

Old 08-28-2005, 02:52 PM
HDF Tech
Banned

ORIGINAL: Ragin_Republican

THere are plenty of videos about bikes on here. Sheesh. Always a whiner in the group.[sm=lame.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/2318/160F3D17F37E4D68AE1877802446E1D9.gif[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Whats with all this trash??