Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

The Trunk Monkey!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 06:00 PM
rgerber
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: The Trunk Monkey!

Okay Springer! That's the best one so far!

We were in Seligman, AZ a couple of weeks ago and parked out in front of one of the old stores. I had just sat myself down on a bench when a gaggle of tourists right off a tour bus started to gather. We are used to having folks take pictures of our bike, but when one of them started to hop on the bike for his pose, I had to quickly make him aware that he was in immediate danger of a life threatening event that could ruin his whole trip to the West. Clyde would have been a real help in that situation, and I would not have sounded like the unfriendly sort I am sure I came off as. Back in the day, I used to keep a small transmitter with me. When someone got too close to one of my motors, the bike would "talk" to them. "Ah ah ah! Don't touch me there!" was the most friendly thing the "bike said".
ORIGINAL: SPRINGER

Here's another idea. How about getting an orangutan named Clyde just like the one that Clint Eastwood had in his movies to ride on the back with you? Do you think that you would get any body messing with your Harley when you were parked?

Old 08-09-2005, 06:11 PM
SPRINGER
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,270 Likes on 1,976 Posts

You just talked about one of my pet peeves, people that don't have respect for another persons ride. I would never even think about trying to sit on another person's bike without asking permission first.

Old 08-09-2005, 06:54 PM
12Stones
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I gotta say that the one with the monkey bribing the cop with a donut was laugh-out-loud hilarious.

Old 08-11-2005, 12:21 AM
HDF Tech
Banned
Received 152 Likes on 43 Posts

I've seen this one a few times and still laugh when he goes off the bridge.