Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

Bob Saget and Iron Order MC

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 10:29 PM
rmatt34
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Apparently there is a chapter in the town I live in..

NEVER heard of them... they must be REALLY low key...!!!

weird ...do they only wear their colors at events or when they are all together ...?

There is also an 81 chapter here and I see them all the time...

Old 12-02-2010, 10:35 PM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Matt, I think you answered your own question there bud.

I just got done watching the show and I can tell you I am glad they went with them, and not us. We would not have been able to provide the type of entertainment they were looking for.

The show was kinda cool, I learned a little bit about the IO and I think Sagat was genuinely touched to be a part of it. Pretty cool. I wouldn't join, but to each his own. The funeral was sad, the wedding was cool.

Old 12-02-2010, 10:53 PM
"Dutch"
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sharknose
Copied directly from their website www.ironordermc.com :

"We are veterans, active duty military, construction workers, truck drivers, businessmen, cops, feds, cooks, and any other occupation you can think of."

You let cops/feds in your club...in the eyes of most, you're a cop club. End of story.
So then the Boozefighters MC is a "cop" club too? They allow "cops" in their chapters. No they are not and neither is the Iron Order. LEO Clubs clearly advertise they are a "cop" club...be it the colors, the clubs symbol, or the 99% patch along with an LEO, cuffs, or some other cheeky cop symbol. Also, true LEO Club will only allow members that have authority to enforce either State or Federal Law, have arrest authority, and belong to an accredited Agency (meaning no rent-a-cops or Mall Security).

This topic is once again going to revert to they (Iron Order) will not back up their colors, when confronted one of the members will badge everyone, they are not recongnized by the dominate clubs.....blah, blah, blah....I once had a tree fort too and I only let my friend (the cool ones) in....it is all pissin' up a rope childish crap. And that my friends is why I would not, will not be apart of any "club." I do not nor will not put up with childish crap....I will not give a "1%'er" the opportunity to get one up on me...never...get in a BS fight over who is a better club...I digress the original topic....

Saget did a fine piece of work. It was short and in parts funny.

Old 12-02-2010, 11:07 PM
rmatt34
Road Master

Originally Posted by T-Dub
Matt, I think you answered your own question there bud.

I hear ya, but if there is a chapter in my own home town , you think I might have seen or even heard of these guys?

Chit man, there is even one of those stupid royal star "clubs" in town... hang out at Dunkin' Donuts 99% of the time... I at least see a presence..

I guess I was surprised to hear there was one in my back yard ... I'm guessing up here in the sticks that there are probably only a couple guys ..(and gals , I guess..) Just found it odd that they were that far underground...

Old 12-02-2010, 11:12 PM
twistr
Road Warrior
Received 143 Likes on 56 Posts

Who cares what type of club it is?...It's a MC club, that have members who live & enjoy the brotherhood of riding and their lifestyle.

Thanks for sharing the video...I thought it was genuine...JMO

Old 12-02-2010, 11:16 PM
"Dutch"
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by twistr
Who cares what type of club it is?...It's a MC club, that have members who live & enjoy the brotherhood of riding and their lifestyle.

Thanks for sharing the video...I thought it was genuine...JMO
Agreed. As I stated in my first post to this topic..

Old 12-02-2010, 11:20 PM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 86 Likes on 55 Posts

Enjoyed it and Saget handled it well. But then, I am not an internet pretender so it makes no difference to me about who this MC chooses as members or associate members.

Old 12-02-2010, 11:22 PM
rmatt34
Road Master

Okay , it's killing me...

has ANYONE ever spotted one of the members from IO (with patches on..) ANYWHERE in the country ...especially if it was only one or two with colors on. Not talking about a big charity ride or anything like that...

I have never even seen them here on Bike Week...

maybe they are like ghost rider ...? Or Mr.Deeds butler...?

Old 12-02-2010, 11:27 PM
dabluesguy
Road Master

Originally Posted by rmatt34
You mean they have a foot fetish?

Old 12-02-2010, 11:34 PM
"Dutch"
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by rmatt34
Okay , it's killing me...

has ANYONE ever spotted one of the members from IO (with patches on..) ANYWHERE in the country ...especially if it was only one or two with colors on. Not talking about a big charity ride or anything like that...

I have never even seen them here on Bike Week...

Look at badmonkey's patch...see you've seen one before..

Quick Reply: Bob Saget and Iron Order MC