Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

Take a ride to work with me on my 02' Deuce

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 11:37 AM
Foodog
Elite HDF Member
Received 63 Likes on 37 Posts

I was expecting to see the infamous California bumper to bumper freeway commute. Looks like you have a rather pleasant ride to work. Only thing I can remember about Sacramento was way back about 1956 I was a young airman traveling to a new assignment. I had to change trains in Sacramento and there was a few hour wait for the next train. The station was pretty much empty and I was sitting on one of the benches, in uniform with my duffel bag sitting beside me. I was dozing and one of the station people came by and kicked my foot. Said no sleeping allowed in the station.

Got up and was walking around when just like in a cartoon or B movie I heard a psssssst!. I looked around a a shady character motioned me over by the phone booths. I walked over and he proceeded to show me a "diamond" engagement type ring and asked if I wanted to buy it. He put a pretty good scratch in a phone booth glass to prove it was a diamond. I didn't take him up on his offer.