Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

Hell's Angel and Hunter S. Thompson

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 10:11 PM
heymoej
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by busch
If Hunter would have bought 2 kegs of beer thing might have been different LOL
and came back the next day like a man.....great find!

Old 08-30-2010, 10:37 PM
traveler
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

Hunter was uncomfortable, because he knew if he disrespected him, he would have jumped him RIGHT THERE.

~Joe

Old 08-31-2010, 07:14 PM
busch
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by traveler
Hunter was uncomfortable, because he knew if he disrespected him, he would have jumped him RIGHT THERE.

~Joe
got his *** kicked again, your right Hunter didn't hardly look up the whole time he sat there

Old 09-01-2010, 07:46 PM
willw
Cruiser

Enjoyed the vid thanks

Old 09-06-2010, 07:07 PM
yljkt
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by traveler

~Joe
Yep. The Big Boys don't play.

Old 09-10-2010, 10:25 AM
Asuperglide
Road Captain
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

I thought the HA was certainly having some fun sparring, getting his point across and getting some laughs but I certainly think he would have knocked Hunter into the next week if he stepped over the line. I got the impression Hunter was getting close to that edge. Bottom line, regardless of Hunter getting a a$$ beating he still should of followed through on the promised kegs and books. How much a keg of beer back then $10-$15 bucks?? Cheap a$$. No matter what follow through on your word otherwise your a scumbag. I loved the backdrop of the audience. Straight and as pure as Kansas corn and the smoking on TV cracks me up.

Old 09-10-2010, 11:35 AM
cotnballs
Road Captain

Yeah who doesn't like a good Old Lady beat down now and again to show them whos boss!

Old 09-19-2010, 05:10 PM
NR4TW
Tourer

Originally Posted by fat_tony
A group of the Hells Angles beat him senseless and put him in the hospital over the book. They expected it to be a positive thing for their club and he revealed a lot of things like gang rape, beatings, etc. that did not project the image they wanted. He was an amazing writer who wrote a lot about motorcycling.
No, he got assaulted because he objected to a Hells Angle assaulting a women and beating a dog.

I find it a bit disturbing that people are saying Thompson was wrong for holding the opinion that real men don't senseless assault women and dogs.

However, even if they had attacked him because they were unhappy with the book, which was not the reason for the assault, that too would have been wrong.

Again, it's disturbing that people here would cheer the actions of bullies.

Old 09-19-2010, 05:47 PM
Inked624
Ultimate HDF Member

In his book he followed them for a long period of time and knew how they handled things. He should've known that making comments like that would get him busted up..............never mind not purchasing the keg.

Old 09-19-2010, 09:21 PM
traveler
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by NR4TW
No, he got assaulted because he objected to a Hells Angle assaulting a women and beating a dog.

I find it a bit disturbing that people are saying Thompson was wrong for holding the opinion that real men don't senseless assault women and dogs.

However, even if they had attacked him because they were unhappy with the book, which was not the reason for the assault, that too would have been wrong.

Again, it's disturbing that people here would cheer the actions of bullies.
No....it's called minding your own business....even today, you best be carfeful whose business you go and stick your nose in.

~Joe

Quick Reply: Hell's Angel and Hunter S. Thompson