Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

Ten Mile, 106 Year Ride Report. Images (Many) and Vid

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006 | 01:50 AM
TwoBaggerz
Cruiser
Default RE: Ten Mile, 106 Year Ride Report. Images (Many) and Vid

Very nice, I really enjoyed that...
I have a few pics of 40's and 50's locations and modern equivalents on the N&W railroad in WV....
check 'em out.... http://www.eversole.us/galleries/NowAndThen/index.php

Old 09-08-2006 | 04:22 AM
sfarson
|
Road Master

ORIGINAL: yomomma22

Man i am so jealous. What you just did riding free exploring and taking in all the sites is my dream. Absolutly amazing seeing the befor and after. For now I live my dream by lurking in this forum and living threw all you pictures. Have 2 kids in diapers and am the only person working right now due to day care. So post like these let me just sit back a few minutes and day dream.. Thanks for posting and looks like an amazing adventure.
Thanks everyone, and yomomma22... Great post! and be blessed by those dependent ones in diapers. Speaking of memories, I remember when my four were that age. They never will be again, and while I hug them now, your post has me dreaming of hugging them at that age again.

Old 09-08-2006 | 02:46 PM
yomomma22
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: sfarson

ORIGINAL: yomomma22

Man i am so jealous. What you just did riding free exploring and taking in all the sites is my dream. Absolutly amazing seeing the befor and after. For now I live my dream by lurking in this forum and living threw all you pictures. Have 2 kids in diapers and am the only person working right now due to day care. So post like these let me just sit back a few minutes and day dream.. Thanks for posting and looks like an amazing adventure.
Thanks everyone, and yomomma22... Great post! and be blessed by those dependent ones in diapers. Speaking of memories, I remember when my four were that age. They never will be again, and while I hug them now, your post has me dreaming of hugging them at that age again.

Oh man dont get me wrong wouldnt trade them for the world "most the time" lol j/k. I will get there someday. I am only 25 now so I have time. I just want mmy bike now though lol. Both my kids were premature so I feel blessed to be able to hug them everyday. Was a bit scary at first but we are good now. I such a cool thing to watch them as they grow up. Just could use a good stress relief every now and then lol. Have fun and stay safe man.

Old 09-08-2006 | 03:03 PM
yomomma22
Road Captain

BAH FORGET IT!!! Was going to post pics of my kids but cant get them to work for some reason.

Old 09-09-2006 | 01:11 AM
reefteach
Tourer

Thanks again Steve,
I have not been able to make as many ride vids this summer as I had planned, but on the bright side, I have lots of video of my daughter and I. (And a new daughter is due any day!).
I loved riding through Colorado and highly recomend it to everyone. Next time I'm gonna do a fly and ride so I can have more time in the mountains, and less time in on I-70.
Great job again. Your stuff never gets old.

BTW, Is the BMW broken? Seems like a better option than the "700lb dirt bike"? Probably went with the heritage for the nostalgic look of the photos. Good Choice!

Old 09-10-2006 | 03:45 AM
sfarson
|
Road Master

reef... Yeah, sometimes have a gap between ride vids. Been in Asia lately on business. Didn't even bring a camera. And frequently, just want to R I D E without distraction. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY... how about that? A new daughter on the way!!! A little sister for the other? Outstanding. Let me know when it happens. Nothing as precious as the gift of life. I delight having my daughter ride with me. She's 16 now, but have taken her on rides since she was eight years old. Often she says "go faster" and squeals with delight when I do. Once she said it just before a cop came the other way who did a u-turn to catch me. I think having Sarah with me softened the trooper's heart and only received a warning .

The BMW dual-sport not broken, but taking the Heritage on that soft dirt trail was an adventure in itself! Taking the BMW with three others over some dirt mountain passes this upcoming weekend, including Cottonwood Pass outside of Buena Vista, Kebler Pass between Crested Butte and Paonia, then going to ride to the top of the Grand Mesa east of Grand Junction, camp out one night, then return. Each of these areas should be on fire with golden aspen leaves. Last night it snowed above timberline.