Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

Test Veho MUVI Video Camera on Ultra

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 04:11 PM
Ultra-Rick
Cruiser
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Test Veho MUVI Video Camera on Ultra

Here is a test video of a Veho MUVI mounted on a bracket attached to the GPS attached to the handle bars. The You Tube video is sped up to 8 times normal speed in order to sqeeze 1 1/2 hours of video into 10 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QehMWAcrApQ

Attached are pictures of what it looks like in the bike. I was very happy with the quality of the video. When I was riding it looked like it was vibrating a lot, but the video came out better than I expected. The sound was no good because of the wind noise. But I can always lay down a music track to go with the video.

Attached Thumbnails Test Veho MUVI Video Camera on Ultra-100_4010-medium-.jpg   Test Veho MUVI Video Camera on Ultra-100_4011-medium-.jpg   Test Veho MUVI Video Camera on Ultra-100_4012-medium-.jpg   Test Veho MUVI Video Camera on Ultra-100_4013-medium-.jpg   Test Veho MUVI Video Camera on Ultra-100_4014-medium-.jpg  

Old 05-17-2010, 08:08 AM
gm9
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good video rig. I for the life of me can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I mounted my $2000 Sony Handycam to my Ultra's handlebars with a RAM camera mount and there's so much vibration at any speed that all video is worthless. I even tried mounting the RAM to the engine guard (crash bars). Still way too much shake.
I thought maybe the camera is too heavy, so a couple of weeks ago I ordered a new $800 Cannon M30 digital camera. It is suppose to have three kinds of image stabilazation. Again there is so much shake the video is worthless. What the He11 am I doing wrong?

(I think I'll start a new topic in Videos and see if anyone can help.)