Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

5 Year Old Riding A Harley

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 01:38 PM
skidder
Extreme HDF Member
Received 83 Likes on 76 Posts

What a ball for that kid. That look's so neat. I used to take my son's dirt biking and sit them on the tank in front of me. I'd do all the shifting and braking. We would'nt go more than the terrain would allow and they loved it.

Old 02-06-2010, 01:52 PM
02DynaWG
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bcane98
We should go ahead and start the Internet Night Court right here since we have so many judges...
Bcane, people are judging because kids cannot protect themselves. I'm not saying that his kids should be taken away from him, but if he does retarded **** like that, then he probably does other retarted **** with his kids. Like giving them alcohol to videotape the comedy that ensues. All to put it on youtube. I don't care what he does in the privacy of his home, but when his choices put the public or his kids at risk, then it is society's duty to do something about it.

He's an idiot and you should need a permit to reproduce. Court adjourned!

Old 02-07-2010, 01:29 AM
bcane98
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 02DynaWG
Bcane, people are judging because kids cannot protect themselves. I'm not saying that his kids should be taken away from him, but if he does retarded **** like that, then he probably does other retarted **** with his kids. Like giving them alcohol to videotape the comedy that ensues. All to put it on youtube. I don't care what he does in the privacy of his home, but when his choices put the public or his kids at risk, then it is society's duty to do something about it.

He's an idiot and you should need a permit to reproduce. Court adjourned!
Now that we got the judge, anyone wanna be the executioner? I'm sure you judges have a good execution plan for Dad anyway...

TBH... I think a lot of you judges like to assume this guy is a bad person or does "stupid" things... not saying he is the sharpest tool in the shed... add your little "common sense" say he does this or that... It's your opinions, keep 'em, their yours, but keep in mind "he who judges will be judged!"

Thank goodness for perfection, otherwise us mear mortals would have nothing to compare to...

Last edited by bcane98; 02-07-2010 at 02:13 AM.
Old 02-07-2010, 05:37 AM
CROCKETT
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think there all jealous because a five year old has more skills than they have!!!

Old 02-07-2010, 08:59 AM
Lifelong Biker
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree that a parking lot or open area would be better to teach the kid. But heck, when I go to the flat track races, the Pee Wee class comes out. These guys are about the same age, and they kick ^%#$ ***!

Old 02-07-2010, 09:55 AM
astark
Road Captain
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Great video !

I saw a good man who loves his son, who has bonded better with than most, and someone else who supports this relationship as evidence by their documentation.

There are different things to see in everything, and it's interesting to see what is picked. But I think I have seen what was chosen by the father and son and someone else.

You of course are free to think what you will as well.

Old 02-07-2010, 06:35 PM
2kids3pets
Elite HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Fokking idiot

Old 02-07-2010, 09:11 PM
tjvrodrick
Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2kids3pets
Fokking idiot
+1 on That

Old 02-08-2010, 06:49 AM
streetleon
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by astark
Great video !

I saw a good man who loves his son, who has bonded better with than most, and someone else who supports this relationship as evidence by their documentation.

There are different things to see in everything, and it's interesting to see what is picked. But I think I have seen what was chosen by the father and son and someone else.

You of course are free to think what you will as well.
+1000........none of you really know what the situation was. they might have spent alot of time going 5-10mph in a parking lot, and dad thought it might be alright to hit the road a little. me and the pops would do this all the time when i was small don't really see the problem, its his freakin kid. if u think u can raise a kid better than the rest of us go write a book.
the kids clean, he looks like he eats, and he seems to listen pretty well looks good to me, way to go dad.

Old 02-08-2010, 08:20 AM
shortride
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by HD7585
Dads an Idiot!
There you go. I agree.

Quick Reply: 5 Year Old Riding A Harley