Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

Honda Davidson

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008 | 09:14 AM
TideRKC
Tourer
Default RE: Honda Davidson

As upset as he sounded I'm suprised he didn't kick it over at the end.

Old 05-25-2008 | 09:51 AM
BobStreetBob
Outstanding HDF Member

I think if I came across that bike, I'dhave to sitand wait for the owner to come back and then I'd point to the emblem and just ask ..why?...just to see what he says...just for ***** and giggles...and I'd have to tape it.....for future entertainment value...

I mean video it...not tape it.

Old 05-26-2008 | 10:58 AM
bladesmith
Advanced

Holy crap...I would be REALLY pissed off if I was a Honda Valkyrie owner.

Old 05-26-2008 | 11:46 AM
mimo
Extreme HDF Member

FTP!

Old 05-26-2008 | 12:12 PM
ILTim
Cruiser

What an IDIOT! WTF? Saw a "Hardly Davidson" on a website once, dude tried like hell to make it look authentic. If you can't enjoy your ride for what it is, TRADE IT IN!

Old 05-26-2008 | 12:53 PM
LilBudyWizer
Road Warrior

Ah, come on, don't you ever feel tempted to stick a honda emblem on your harley to see how many people tell you that you should have gotten a real bike.

Old 05-26-2008 | 01:16 PM
sharkeydude
Road Master

ORIGINAL: TwiggyAZ

Well that's it...I'm callin the Red Hat Biker Babes together, we're going to find that guy and kick his ***[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]I'll hold him down, while Jenny puts some azzless chaps on him....or takes em off, you know, whatevers appropriate[]

Lord!! A bunch of bitties in red hats with purple boas comin' at him is liable to give the guy heart failure. LOL!!

....Not sayin' you're a bittie though.

Old 05-26-2008 | 01:19 PM
Intrepid175
Road Warrior

I thought it was too funny!

Some folks need to learn to chill out. While I understand the guys attitude, his reaction wasa bit overboard IMO! It wouldn't surprise me if the Honda owner did that just to try to get a rise out any Harley riders that happened by. I posteda link recently to an Internet for sale add for a Kawasaki Vulcan. The owner had adorned the bike with Harley saddlebags, King tour pack, and bat wing fairing. If you didn't know what it was to begin with, you'd swear it was an Electra Glide Classic, from a distance anyway. At least it was a V-twin engine in this case,but it was still a water cooled rice burner.

Old 05-26-2008 | 01:29 PM
Arcane
Road Master

ORIGINAL: sleepman54

I think the guy filming this has some serious issues he needs to deal with, the last of all being what someone else does to their ride.
Worst part of this is the guy behind the camera is probably some weekend warrior rider.

I don't care what ya ride or what ya do to your ride.
I think you are right, he sounds like he has had a few drinks and is trying to break bad over something so trivial that doesn’t amount to spit. I don’t care what someone else puts on their bike. Crap, some people need to grow up and get a life.

Arcane

Old 05-26-2008 | 02:38 PM
danmo
Outstanding HDF Member

I was waiting for the Honda drop at the end. I guess I don't get it why not be proud of what you own and the fact you own a motorcycle. I just think if he wants Harley THAT bad he should've waited until he could afford one.

Quick Reply: Honda Davidson