Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

Motorcop video

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006 | 08:05 PM
michaelrkc
Intermediate
Default RE: Motorcop video

Wow, very cool.

Old 02-04-2006 | 11:12 PM
cowboy Harry
Road Warrior

Hey , I can ride like that. ( but not with out my training wheels).

Old 02-04-2006 | 11:13 PM
gsparesa
Tourer

Brilliant!

Old 02-05-2006 | 10:27 AM
bporter
Novice

Glad I didn't need those skills to pass my road test!

Old 02-05-2006 | 11:37 AM
JonHanna
Road Master

I could'nt even think about doing any of those courses on my freaking dirt bike much less my Harley[sm=yikesomg.gif]

Old 02-05-2006 | 09:46 PM
CTtrapper
Cruiser

Guys, Do not think that you cannnot control your Big Twin like that. You gotta see the woman control their harley dresser and dueces on these dvds Im talking about.
After getting Jerrys videos and a few hours practice, I was amazed at the turns I could take on my Big Twin FXDCI. I can turn circles and have a lean to where my foot scrapes and Im not worried about dumping the bike. You have total control.
Go here..
http://www.ridelikeapro.com/
Before you spend $100 on your next chrome cover, spend $50 and get ride like a pro 4 and surviving the mean streets.
You'll get two great DVDs and a practice/corse sheet to stuff in your pocket. I cut 4 tennis ***** in half to use in place of cones and went to the local parking lot.The best part is this is FUN FUN FUN practice.
You could have ridden for 20 years and made the same mistakes for 20 years so everyone can learn something here.
The time to learn how to control that big Harley is not in a intersection somewhere or on a back road fast into a turn.
Lenny

Old 02-05-2006 | 11:42 PM
SKJOLD
Elite HDF Member

The guy in this video lives in my county. He has been a Motorcycle Cop for the Sheriff's department for many years. The woman in the video is his wife and she writes a column called "Dr. Donna" in the local motorcycle magazine here. After I saw them in person at a bike show doing 9' circles with a honda valkrye. I was dumbfounded. I bought a copy of those videos to learn how to ride like that. He learned all those techniques at the Florida Highway Patrol's Motorcycle patrolman's course which as said before, is pretty hard core. He teaches all those techniques in his video and even holds a workshop every now and then teaching in a parking lot. I forget which shopping center though.

ORIGINAL: CTtrapper

Guys, Do not think that you cannnot control your Big Twin like that. You gotta see the woman control their harley dresser and dueces on these dvds Im talking about.
After getting Jerrys videos and a few hours practice, I was amazed at the turns I could take on my Big Twin FXDCI. I can turn circles and have a lean to where my foot scrapes and Im not worried about dumping the bike. You have total control.
Go here..
http://www.ridelikeapro.com/
Before you spend $100 on your next chrome cover, spend $50 and get ride like a pro 4 and surviving the mean streets.
You'll get two great DVDs and a practice/corse sheet to stuff in your pocket. I cut 4 tennis ***** in half to use in place of cones and went to the local parking lot.The best part is this is FUN FUN FUN practice.
You could have ridden for 20 years and made the same mistakes for 20 years so everyone can learn something here.
The time to learn how to control that big Harley is not in a intersection somewhere or on a back road fast into a turn.
Lenny

Old 02-06-2006 | 12:22 AM
tda69
Stellar HDF Member

Them boys in blue, gots the skill to pay the bills. Know what I mean Vern?

Old 02-06-2006 | 06:30 PM
SKJOLD
Elite HDF Member

Yes, after I saw that demonstration, I realized that 90% of the bikers out there really do not know how to properly ride a motorcycle. I thought dragging your feet when riding slow was part of riding because I see just about everyone doing it. I learned that your feet always stay up when the bike is in motion. I never see that here.

Old 02-08-2006 | 07:01 PM
bobg1253
Road Captain

I could get a lot more enthused about practicing this kind of stuff if I had a taxpayer funded bike. I really would like to practice but I can't stand the thought of accidently dropping my bike. Uhm....could I borrow someone's bike from here....nah....didn't think so.

Quick Reply: Motorcop video