Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

Bad cop..No donut for you!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008 | 04:02 PM
mass_harley
Stage I
Default RE: Bad cop..No donut for you!

street racing is very stupid, this is a good example ofwhy.. and that cop is a complete a__hole for pulling a move like that.

Old 02-26-2008 | 06:17 PM
Sarge 154
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: Xguy

I totally agree that those kids were not supposed to do what they were doing , but if you look at the video first the camera pans to the "stalking" cop then truns away to the motorcycles then BAM a crash, the cop again used his vehicle to block those guys, that is not the way you deal with this, he should be charged with attempted murder and the weapon was the car.
You are right. I had to go back and watch it again. When Isaw it the first time, I thought the cop was in motion crossing into the intersection. I didn't notice that he was just sitting there waiting to jump out. Now I realize why everyone was busting on the cop. He was definately and a-hole as well. Thanks.

Old 02-26-2008 | 09:09 PM
Yellotang
Ultimate HDF Member

Yes, but seriously, who's fault was it? The friken crochrocket rider was friken flying. That automatically puts one into ok to die rule.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 02-26-2008 | 09:43 PM
Xguy
Tourer

ORIGINAL: Yellotang

Yes, but seriously, who's fault was it? The friken crochrocket rider was friken flying. That automatically puts one into ok to die rule.
[align=left][/align]
I don't understand how people could be judgemental like this and put anyone into "ok to die rule" , and coming from a rider?

Old 02-27-2008 | 09:24 AM
Xguy
Tourer

I found another version of the same incident, very poor quality, but it shows more clearly the evil doing of the cop, notice two things, first it starts way before the other video so it shows clearly the cop hanging out waiting for the bike groups to arrive, then when they show, you can hear the cops car burning rubber, which confirms his attempt to use his car to harm the riders. PLus you can see a little of the injured rider towards the end, sorry but the quality is very bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE0ux...eature=related

Old 02-27-2008 | 09:35 AM
DeJavu
Outstanding HDF Member

Just posting so I can see this one at home. My office blocks Youtube stuff.

Old 02-27-2008 | 10:29 AM
rubble11
6th Gear

Darwin at work.

Old 02-27-2008 | 10:46 AM
coltsfan
Road Warrior

At the end of this one the cop gave himself a breath test. There are to many people that excuse anything a police officer does, we have officers that ride with us and I have close relatives that are police, and they do not give the police a blank check like the police groupies do.

Old 02-27-2008 | 03:02 PM
Yellotang
Ultimate HDF Member

Didn't you know that the "Ok to die rule" is the darwin award?
[align=left] [/align]

Old 03-07-2008 | 11:33 AM
beepo
Tourer

ORIGINAL: T Rat

If I may make a comment...of course I can.

Notice how the partner bike made the stop witout locking up his brakes. Notice how he had both wheels on the road. Notice how a 300 lb. motorcycle spun the entire car around. Maybe the car was pulling out and due to rate of closure, the arseclown on the "I am invicible machine" didn't have time to react...or didn't see the car until he got his front wheel back on the road. How many times have each and everyone of you pulled out of into an intersection and been caught off guard by a vehicle that wasn't there a moment ago due to excessive speed? Maybe he pulled out to stop the MOB of sport bikers (observers as well) without fully understanding one idiot out of the group intended on accelerating to 90 MPH in three seconds.

Gimme a break. If you wanna ride like you are a track racer...take it to a track and quit endangering others.
Idiot cop, why didn't he just assume that the intelligent young man on the bike was doing 90 mph.

Am I the only one thinking that maybe Darwin has a pretty good theory?

Quick Reply: Bad cop..No donut for you!