Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

DAMN CAGER!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007 | 12:24 PM
Punky Brewster
|
Banned
Old 07-19-2007 | 12:51 PM
ckgdrums
Outstanding HDF Member
Default RE: DAMN CAGER!!!!!!

Yikes, that scooter exploded. I loved how the driver walked up to the injured rider and then just walked away. [:@]

Old 07-20-2007 | 10:22 AM
FireRescueFL
Tourer

Wow...

---Chris

Old 08-02-2007 | 10:48 PM
DAWG_6
Road Captain

God, that was horrible!

Old 08-03-2007 | 12:38 AM
L3ft2
Road Captain

I couldn't believe that guy was alive till his arms moved. Nobody helped the guy not even the cop!!
Bet the guy was on the cell while he was driving.

Old 08-03-2007 | 02:58 PM
eazy
Road Warrior

HOLY ****.

Just proves that no matter where you're at on a bikeyou need to watch out for everyone else 'cause no ones watching outfor you.

Old 08-03-2007 | 11:08 PM
gobby
Tourer
Old 08-04-2007 | 09:04 AM
Stache
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: L3ft2

Nobody helped the guy not even the cop!!

Well now .. tell me .. what are you going to do at this point?

Unless he is bleeding profusely or not breathing .... there is not a damn thing you can do except maybe talk to him and try to keep him from moving.

Now .. if you just happen to have a C-collar, back board, straps, a couple of #12 catheters, 60gtt drop sets, a bag of lactated ringers and normal saline and maybe an X-ray machine in your back pocket ..

yea ... then you can start to help this guy.

Sorry .. I'm being a bit of a jerk ... but in the case of major trauma like this .. you do not want to move the person without training and proper stabilization. Other wise ... its basic ABC ... airway .. breathing .. circulation ... or basic CPR.

There is no way of knowing from this video .. but he was moving his arms ... I speculate he was breathing from that ... that means there is not much the average person can do except offer comfort, maybe a blanket if you got it and try to keep them from moving .. especially their head.

The basic steps would be ...

[ul][*]scene safety .... can you protect yourself and then the victim from any further injury .. this does mean moving the victim in anyway possible if there is immediate risk of fire or other danger .. if you can do it without becoming a victim yourself.[*]ABC ... airway .. breathing .. circulation ... for 1-2 minutes .. learn CPR .... if the person is talking ... you are done with this step[*]call 911[*]try to make the victim as comfortable as possible ... do not move the person or allow the person to move...espically their head[*]when EMS arrives .. answer any questions as best you can and get out of the way ... expect to be ignored from that point on ... feel good you did the right things.[/ul]

Old 08-04-2007 | 10:45 AM
FireRescueFL
Tourer

Hmmmm... looks like I'm not the only one around here who works in EMS!

---Chris

Old 08-05-2007 | 06:16 PM
Asuperglide
Road Captain

as mush as the vid is disurbing and the cager is an idiot-idiot-idiot and should be beaten within an inch of his life right there on the spot the scooter guy is just as responsible for blindly entering the intersection without slowing down and looking. The day I put my life in the hands of a traffic light without doing both is the day something like that will happen to me.

Quick Reply: DAMN CAGER!!!!!!