Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

couple of random harley vids.

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 06:35 PM
JeffreyLebowski
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default couple of random harley vids.

Cool pictures, great music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRoib...elated&search=

Disgruntled biker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFjfkA1r6vE

Damn yuppies. "you wish you could be a biker"- whatever, dude. I don't know why he cares or why it bothers him that more people are into bikes nowadays. He has some good points though about beginner riders and the like.

Old 05-18-2007, 09:57 PM
Gorion
Road Captain
Veteran: Coast GuardVeteran: Navy
Received 367 Likes on 208 Posts
Default RE: couple of random harley vids.

So basically then, If you own a new bike and are wearing new leather there is something wrong with you.

HD should be happy with the bikes they sold 10+ years ago and forget about selling new bikes? If we can afford something new, we shouldn't buy it because we are ruining the sport? If people whomake good money don't buy bikes broke people might actually be able to afford a new bike is that the idea?

Old 05-18-2007, 10:41 PM
JeffreyLebowski
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: Gorion

So basically then, If you own a new bike and are wearing new leather there is something wrong with you.

HD should be happy with the bikes they sold 10+ years ago and forget about selling new bikes? If we can afford something new, we shouldn't buy it because we are ruining the sport? If people who make good money don't buy bikes broke people might actually be able to afford a new bike is that the idea?
There are a lot of people out there like this guy. I didn't mean to imply that I agree with him. I was being sarcastic- I think he's full of crap. These are the "real bikers" that rail against the "wannabes", "RUBS", "posers", etc. I guess the motorcycle culture has changed (for the better in my mind) but they don't like it. Sour grapes.

I seriously doubt if too many real bikers get into posting crap on youtube.

Old 05-21-2007, 05:54 PM
bobg1253
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Regarding the video about "yuppie riders." That guy is not a biker....he is a dinosaur. Heaven forbid anyone new enter his "sport."

Old 05-21-2007, 06:10 PM
IamZardoz
Tourer

The guy in the second clip is just a goober. WTF does it matter who rides by "his road" or took "his parking spot"? There are all sorts of people who ride motorcycles, get used to it.

Old 05-21-2007, 07:10 PM
buzzingstrings
Road Captain

dat der feller in da second videa, must be a product of at least two generation of inbreeding! Im from Kentucky, I tend to pick up on these things.
[sm=laughingsmilie.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Party on!

Old 05-27-2007, 02:38 PM
cornishman
Road Master

Don,t get this guy paranoid or what? Besides my new Bob is on the way so am i included, or is 34 years in the saddle enough for ya?Far more danger from tin boxes on wheels than your average newbie,in my opinion.Stay cool.

Old 05-29-2007, 06:56 AM
carltex
Road Warrior

I think mr. mustache has issues. (1) Chaps and jackets don't come used. (2) How good was he when he first started. He's probably a nice guy that just misses the old days. He may have a point about the Flintstone stopper though.

Old 05-30-2007, 12:20 AM
Zonian
6th Gear

DAng... that guy is the worse kind of poser. He's just taking it personal that someone else had his idea of living the lifestyle if even for the weekend... I mean comeon who else but a yuppie is going to be able to afford to goto sydney for that tshirt..lol He is prob as biker as the rest of us even if he does have a scraggly stache...and oh yea his tshirts..:P Cant we all just get along???..LOL

Old 05-30-2007, 01:22 AM
ChromeRider
Advanced

Funny guy!!!!

Quick Reply: couple of random harley vids.