Harley Davidson Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for videos pertaining to Harleys, Racing (Street/Strip)and motorcycle related Interviews.

Piss on a Harley

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 02:16 PM
JeepMaker
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: **** on a Harley

Maybe he was just "marking his territory"?

Old 05-27-2007, 02:01 AM
baxter
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i almost pissed on mine today cus the gas station wouldnt let me use the damn restroom and my back teeth were floating rollin around lookin for a spot to drain.

Old 05-27-2007, 12:47 PM
IamZardoz
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Personally, I dont care what this idiot does to his own bike. He paid for it, he can set it on fire, stuff it up his ***, whatever. Hes just a fool.

Old 05-31-2007, 10:49 AM
FL_Bob
Advanced

I think he should try pissing on a spark plug wire

Old 06-02-2007, 09:46 AM
KenM
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Fred00

ORIGINAL: balley

Still wanna see those bad *** Sporties...
What kind of bike you have?
I don't have a bike at the moment, and I seriously don't understand what my bike has to do with this discussion anyway. Speedkingnick said he knew of a few Sportsters that would waste that Ninja in the twisties, and I would simply like to see one of those Sporties. He hasn't shown me any Sporties yet, and I can't say I'm surprised, since I'm fairly certain such a Sporty doesn't exist.
Methinks Fred00 should switch forums - If you want to look like a space ranger and sound like a weed wacker this ain't the place for you.
Maybe a good Sporty driver would kick *** Fred. Maybe you could race it!!!

Old 06-02-2007, 10:25 AM
Fred00
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: KenM
Methinks Fred00 should switch forums - If you want to look like a space ranger and sound like a weed wacker this ain't the place for you.
I can see that it really bugs you that there's no Sportster to challenge that little 600cc "weed wacker". Grab a beer and calm down, it's not the end of the world.

Old 06-09-2007, 10:37 AM
freedomfighter
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: dougw@dlw247.com

A real man as the video claims to be would not have the full face helmet on to make sure everyone new who the "real man" was. Only terrorist and criminals have to cover thier face when they make a stand.

Well put.

Old 06-15-2007, 02:06 AM
Wolhar
Banned
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: KenM
I can see that it really bugs you that there's no Sportster to challenge that little 600cc "weed wacker". Grab a beer and calm down, it's not the end of the world.
You don't have a Bike, well get you a Ninja, and bring it on, my choice on the Road to ride, and my 883C as far as the Engine goes, is basically Stock, basically, so bring ya Ninja and be prepared to be embarrassed by an OLD MAN ON A SPORTY. Probably can't beat the Ninja, but I bet good damn money you and the Ninja will be embarrased that a Sporty can push yer *** up and down the hills and around the damn curves and twisties, and if ya ***** aint big enough, you will get beat!

Old 06-15-2007, 10:13 PM
csbreeze
Road Warrior

Rice burners are bikes that race and say they ride. Harleys are bikes to ENJOY the ride and the time spent traveling. Rice burners couldnt keep up with me on my bike HERITAGE CLASSIC on a cross country (USA) trip ahahhaaaa they couldnt ride the rice burner that far with out going to the doctor for butt sores bhahahaa.

Old 06-15-2007, 10:15 PM
csbreeze
Road Warrior

I forgot to say this also. Its all about the ride. Not about the speed, not about where your going, or what time you get there with a Harley its about ENJOYING THE RIDE. Rice burners wouldnt understand. They just want to go fast a few miles ahahaa. They dont know about the ride part.

Quick Reply: Piss on a Harley