Hacked, Conversions and Trailering "Harley Sidecar, Conversion Trikes and Motorcycle Pull Behind Trailering Enthusiasts" A forum for the discussion of your sidecar, Conversion Trike or Pull Behind Motorcycle Trailer.

I just bought a Toy Carrier Trailer!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Dog Father
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Getting back to the OP, that is a nice trailer at a good price. Enjoy it! I am sure you and the wife will get to experience things you otherwise wouldn't.... even if it doesn't fit into what some others think your "lifestyle" should be. Pretty cool that it locks up too.

Old 08-11-2010, 11:26 AM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Calling a hearse a camper would be humorous to me if you hadn't added all the other BS throughout the thread. Kinda like the Munsters family car or Grandpa coffin roadster. Dude go to rehab or get you a pain management doctor.
Originally Posted by cadman311
Makes for a great camper.

Old 08-11-2010, 11:37 AM
TequilaJohn
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PFWiz
You sir have stepped over the line.
It is easy to insult a man's wife from 800 miles away via the net. It show your true bravery. Unfortunately because of the distance involved I can't correct your small thoughts. (or your dental work and ability to father children.) Therefore I am going to ask Terry to ban you.

I would greatly appreciate it if some you other readers might join in.
You can insult me all you want to, implying that wife should be in a hearse is unacceptable.
Just put cadman on ignore...he's an idiot that's been trying real hard to "prove" he's a real biker ever since he joined the forum. I think he's a joke to most here...wouldn't hurt my feelings to see him banned.

Sorry about your wife's condition...kudos to her for the amount of riding she's able to do...and, that sounds like a good deal on the trailer.

Old 08-11-2010, 12:21 PM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Cadman311 is getting 30 days off, I've never seen anyone here be such an ***, when you come back there won't be another chance if you display such behavior here ever again, in fact a public apology would be highly recommended if you do come back.

Just wanted to add if you do come back before 30 days under another ID it will be a permanent ban.

Originally Posted by cadman311
You could ride and keep her in bed like a camper

Old 08-11-2010, 12:21 PM
T K Glider
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why would anyone Rag on somebody getting a trailer?It must be JEALOUSY?

Old 08-11-2010, 12:37 PM
greenkid98
Novice

wow, cadman you get the *** of the year award. Such disrespect to someone trying to make their hobby enjoyable for those that they love. I would gladly do the same for my wife, congrats on the new trailer PF, hope you enjoy the experiences that it allows for.

Last edited by greenkid98; 08-11-2010 at 12:43 PM.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:10 PM
PFWiz
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 387 Likes on 231 Posts

Originally Posted by PFWiz
You sir have stepped over the line.
It is easy to insult a man's wife from 800 miles away via the net. It show your true bravery. Unfortunately because of the distance involved I can't correct your small thoughts. (or your dental work and ability to father children.) Therefore I am going to ask Terry to ban you.

I would greatly appreciate it if some you other readers might join in.
You can insult me all you want to, implying that wife should be in a hearse is unacceptable.
As you can see here cadman tried to change what he said after the fact. He added like a camper after he knew he went too far..

Old 08-11-2010, 01:23 PM
SteveO-ll
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

PF my heart goes out to you and your wife. KUDOS to her.

Old 08-11-2010, 02:21 PM
kerrycorcoran
Tourer

Love those things. I personally don't trailer my bike to Rally's, but certainly understand your need in this case. Another benefit is I have friends who trailer their rides and often allow me to sleep in their Toyhauler - great storage, gets their bikes where they need to be and shares space for others to sleep. I don't doubt I will eventually need one myself.

Good deal!

Old 05-28-2011, 09:03 PM
Guitar4Him
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It seems like everytime someone mentions trailering a bike, there's always some ******** who has to "rise to the occasion", beat his chest and proclaim that those who choose to move their bikes from place-to-place on a trailer are somehow less than "real bikers". My wife and I, for years, haul our bike 250 miles to the mountain cabin on a trailer. Then, for a week, we ride all day, every day on those beautiful mountain roads in NC, GA and TN. By using the trailer, we're able to take lots more "creature comforts" with us. A couple of times when we were there for a week, we had monsoon rains come in for a couple of days. It sure was nice to be able to ride over to Cherokee in the SUV and not get there soaked.

If you think that makes me somehow less of a "biker", I don't care. This style of vacationing works great for us and "momma's happy". Believe me, when momma's happy, the rides back at the cabin can be more exciting that the ones on those mountain roads.

Quick Reply: I just bought a Toy Carrier Trailer!