Hacked, Conversions and Trailering "Harley Sidecar, Conversion Trikes and Motorcycle Pull Behind Trailering Enthusiasts" A forum for the discussion of your sidecar, Conversion Trike or Pull Behind Motorcycle Trailer.

If you own a HF wheel chock, is it easily removed

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 06:57 AM
brendajm
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If you own a HF wheel chock, is it easily removed

We have a toyhauler Rv and need to get some chocks in it for our 2 harleys. We have read about the Harbor freight one and think it would be a good choice,, but we need it to be removable when we get to the campgrounds like a bike pro is. Does anyone that has one of these know it you can get the removable mounting brackets for it? I called HF yesterday and whoever I was talking to had no idea. thanks

Old 03-27-2009, 09:17 AM
zoood
Former Sponsor
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by brendajm
We have a toyhauler Rv and need to get some chocks in it for our 2 harleys. We have read about the Harbor freight one and think it would be a good choice,, but we need it to be removable when we get to the campgrounds like a bike pro is. Does anyone that has one of these know it you can get the removable mounting brackets for it? I called HF yesterday and whoever I was talking to had no idea. thanks
i personally dont know about the HF wheel chocks. However,... I use a type that comes with key ways that are secured to the floor, ( flush mounted) that you can remove the wheel chocks after pulling your front tire out of it when unloading your trailer.

RJ