Hacked, Conversions and Trailering "Harley Sidecar, Conversion Trikes and Motorcycle Pull Behind Trailering Enthusiasts" A forum for the discussion of your sidecar, Conversion Trike or Pull Behind Motorcycle Trailer.

one wheel trailers?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 03:51 PM
Moe Taters
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default one wheel trailers?

Hello ~ I have never trailered before.&nbsp\\; Now that I am married, thinking of getting a trailer to pull behind my bagger.&nbsp\\; The idea of a one-wheeled trailer is interesting.&nbsp\\; Any ideas on good one-wheel trailers to pull behind an Electra Glide?&nbsp\\; The ones I have found seem more aimed toward the sport bike, cruiser market.&nbsp\\; Also, they are about 1/2 the size of a two-wheeled rig.&nbsp\\; Suggestions?

Old 06-19-2008, 09:01 PM
sportyrider1
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: one wheel trailers?

Shopping for a trailer myself and thinking about a 1 wheel. from what I can tell from the web and talking to 1 manufacture http://www.alsmotorcycleaccessories.com/index.html&nbsp\\;the advantages of a 1 wheel is less drag, better handling at speed. The downside is you are limited in size due to the fact you are having to balance the bike and the trailer at low speed /stopped. This said I need the trailer only for my camping supplies. the rest will fit in my riggpack 950 or saddle bags

Old 06-21-2008, 02:04 PM
John K
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've seen several of these on the road and happen to be going through Des Moines, IA and stopped by the body shop where these trailers are made.&nbsp\\; I was really impressed by the quality of work going into these trailers and the owner was more than happy to show us around and answer any questions we had. Hopefully, I plan on having a trailer by next year and this one will be high on my list.
&nbsp\\;
http://n-line.com/

Old 06-21-2008, 04:56 PM
destack
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw a product called uni-go&nbsp\\; it is a single wheel trailer, it is built in Ohio.
they will color match the paint to your bike.&nbsp\\; they have lots of accessories for it.
&nbsp\\;
I saw a guy pull into a motel pulling this trailer behind his bike. within seconds he disconnected it and pushed the whole trailer into his motel room..&nbsp\\; it is a&nbsp\\;pretty slick unit.
&nbsp\\;
They have a video about it.&nbsp\\; I thinks its www.uni-go.com
&nbsp\\;
Destack

Old 06-22-2008, 11:13 AM
wingman05
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

&nbsp\\;I have a uni-go.&nbsp\\; I purchased it December 2006 when I had a Goldwing and never assembled it, so its brand new.&nbsp\\; If you live on the east coast (I am in NJ) you may want to take a look at it.