Hacked, Conversions and Trailering "Harley Sidecar, Conversion Trikes and Motorcycle Pull Behind Trailering Enthusiasts" A forum for the discussion of your sidecar, Conversion Trike or Pull Behind Motorcycle Trailer.

holy crap! i can't believe it!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 09:45 PM
grimm
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default holy crap! i can't believe it!!!

i can't believe we actually have a forum for the few trikers on the board! thank you to whoever is responsible for this! i look forward to sharing many stories with you guys!

grimm

ps-how many trikers do we have around here???

Old 02-11-2008, 09:58 PM
1sportytrike
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: holy crap! i can't believe it!!!

Great, ain't it. Good question. I wonder exactly how many trikers and sidecars are on the HDF.

Old 02-12-2008, 03:34 AM
silvergoldsmith
Road Warrior

I ride or drive rig. Just changing s/c's should have the 'new' s/c installed this week.

Old 02-12-2008, 07:22 AM
rjmac53
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

The best site there is...

Old 02-12-2008, 11:51 AM
btefft
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: grimm

i can't believe we actually have a forum for the few trikers on the board! thank you to whoever is responsible for this! i look forward to sharing many stories with you guys!

grimm

ps-how many trikers do we have around here???
badinfluence63 should be given credit for putting the wheels in motion that produced this forum. He emailed me and indicated that if enough people e-mailed Terry1955, then Terry may see that there was an interest and start the forum. I e-mailed Terry, and I guess a few others did, too (don't know how many bad-63 contacted), anyway Terry must have agreed that there was enough interest to warrant the new site - so here we are.

I'm sure enjoying it

Thanks, badinfluence63
Thanks, Terry1955

Hack

Old 02-12-2008, 12:24 PM
badinfluence63
Banned

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank God, then my mother...............[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

The sidecar/Trike forum is a credit to all us Trike/Sidecar enthusiasts who dare to dream, to think outside the box.

In all serious what would be cool is if we could plan a sidecar/trike rally some where. Find out what states everyone lives in then pick a location central to everyone. Far fetched maybe and perhaps it would be aslow start as everything else when new but it would be great to have a HD forum trike/sidecar (I would encourage bikes/trikes of other makes to attend to, what the heck)rally for a weekend?

Any feed back on that?

It could be a wild beer fest of "The Wild Ones" proportion! We could take over the town and run wild in the streets and...okay maybe not as I am in my 50's and I am tired and ready for a nap just writing that. Perhaps when we pick the location we can find interesting and enjoyable things to do. Every state offers some national park or some historical things to see. And most certainly a designated day long ride?

So I dream. And a dream is where it starts. Perhaps the first "HD Forum sidecar/trike rally" is when me and btefft meet somewhere between Georgia and NC?

Old 02-12-2008, 12:34 PM
eglidetrike1
Road Master

Grimm, lets see some pics of that hot rod trike.

Badinfluence63, sounds good to me I live in Pa.

Old 02-12-2008, 12:49 PM
btefft
Outstanding HDF Member

A HDF trike/hack rall - Oh yeah, that would be sweet, not sure how doable, but definitely sweet.

bad-63, you and me, brother, one day we got to do it.

Hack

Old 02-12-2008, 12:55 PM
badinfluence63
Banned

I used to be a long distance road dog and while I've managed to keep my bikes, because of family and work related issues my long distance capacity has dwindled some. Howver with the recent purchase of my 1998 ultra and sidecar and my kids are grown and on there own (sort of) I am reloaded for future long distance rides and with my wife too or I'm not going. Most of my friends have either sold there bikes or won't ride much except locally. They keep the bike for memories. I want to resume where I left off. So far so good. Last year I road to Nova Scotia. That was a blast. I also live about 45 miles from Laconia so I always make an early morning visit (before everyone wakes up) each year and get out before the mahem resumes[sm=biker2.gif].

Old 02-12-2008, 12:58 PM
grimm
Road Master

i would be down with a rally! i live in texas. which of you guys live in georgia? i'm planning a road trip to atlanta, with a few friends, in june. would love to hook up with anyone along the way!

i don't have that many pics of my trike, yet. i'll post 'em as i get 'em. in the meantime,go to my gallery and check out the pics i have, there!

Quick Reply: holy crap! i can't believe it!!!