Hacked, Conversions and Trailering "Harley Sidecar, Conversion Trikes and Motorcycle Pull Behind Trailering Enthusiasts" A forum for the discussion of your sidecar, Conversion Trike or Pull Behind Motorcycle Trailer.

holy crap! i can't believe it!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 01:10 PM
btefft
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: holy crap! i can't believe it!!!

ORIGINAL: grimm

i would be down with a rally! i live in texas. which of you guys live in georgia? i'm planning a road trip to atlanta, with a few friends, in june. would love to hook up with anyone along the way!

i don't have that many pics of my trike, yet. i'll post 'em as i get 'em. in the meantime,go to my gallery and check out the pics i have, there!
The guy in Ga, that would be me, btefft (Bobby Tefft). So, you're coming a Hotlanta in June. I live in Columbus (about 100+ mi south SW of Altanta). My rig is riding me out to Austin, Tx between Mar 17th and 31st to visit my oldest son. Maybe I could swing down by San Antonio to visit, drink a Dr. Pepper with you and get some pics of us to put on here. I was there back in the 1973 at Ft Sam - I was a medical platoon leader in the Army.

Hack

Old 02-12-2008, 02:40 PM
grimm
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: btefft

i would be down with a rally! i live in texas. which of you guys live in georgia? i'm planning a road trip to atlanta, with a few friends, in june. would love to hook up with anyone along the way!

i don't have that many pics of my trike, yet. i'll post 'em as i get 'em. in the meantime,go to my gallery and check out the pics i have, there!
The guy in Ga, that would be me, btefft (Bobby Tefft). So, you're coming a Hotlanta in June. I live in Columbus (about 100+ mi south SW of Altanta). My rig is riding me out to Austin, Tx between Mar 17th and 31st to visit my oldest son. Maybe I could swing down by San Antonio to visit, drink a Dr. Pepper with you and get some pics of us to put on here. I was there back in the 1973 at Ft Sam - I was a medical platoon leader in the Army.

Hack

you know....i've been staring at your screen name trying to figure out what BTEFFT might mean. i was going through every acronym i could think of.....

columbus, ga, huh? i'm not sure where that is, but we'll be coming into Atlanta along I65. that anywhere near you?

damn! march 17th is right around the corner! hell, yeah, i'd like to hook up! there is some great riding out in the hill country (west of san antonio and austin)! let's try to set something up, for that.

Old 02-12-2008, 05:22 PM
eglidetrike1
Road Master

Grimm, get a lot of road dirt kicking up from those tires.

Old 02-12-2008, 05:32 PM
btefft
Outstanding HDF Member

grimm,

btefft - acrynon - that's funny. Never crossed my mind guys were doing that.

Columbus sits right on the line between Ga and Ala, right across the Chattahoochee RIver from Phenix City, Ala (the one that Gen. Patton was gonna flatten because of the way GI's were treated in the old days).

Before I head west, I'll pm you to swap our phone #s and addresses. You'd be the first HDForum brother I've met.

Hack

Old 02-12-2008, 10:32 PM
grimm
Road Master

ORIGINAL: eglidetrike1

Grimm, get a lot of road dirt kicking up from those tires.
i wish it was dirt! i went through a gravel parking lot, the other day. scared the **** outta me when i saw thousands of little pebbles flying off my tires in all directions.

Old 02-12-2008, 10:34 PM
grimm
Road Master

grimm,

Columbus sits right on the line between Ga and Ala, right across the Chattahoochee RIver from Phenix City, Ala (the one that Gen. Patton was gonna flatten because of the way GI's were treated in the old days).

Before I head west, I'll pm you to swap our phone #s and addresses. You'd be the first HDForum brother I've met.

Hack
cool. i look forward to meeting you, soon!

Old 02-12-2008, 11:11 PM
jamesf0622
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Grimm, I'm not too far from the route you are taking. Man, I'd love to buy you a beer...or whatever you drink. I've got much respect for you dude.

Old 02-13-2008, 12:58 PM
grimm
Road Master

ORIGINAL: jamesf0622

Grimm, I'm not too far from the route you are taking. Man, I'd love to buy you a beer...or whatever you drink. I've got much respect for you dude.
i'd love to hook up with you for a while! you're welcome to join up and ride with us as long as you want! we're taking off from san antonio on 06/11. whereabout are you located?

Old 02-13-2008, 01:24 PM
btefft
Outstanding HDF Member

grimm,

Hack
Hey, grimm, I looked at Google Maps. Are you planning to take I-65 up to Montgomery and then hit I-85 out of Montgomery headed to Altanta? Because if you are, you're gonna pass through Opelika, Ala (the home of Big Swamp HD - where I bought my bike) which is 30-35 mi West of Columbus. With a little bit of coordination I can meet you in Opelika and buy lunch/dinner for you before you continue your ride.

Hack

Old 02-13-2008, 03:22 PM
grimm
Road Master

grimm,

Hack
Hey, grimm, I looked at Google Maps. Are you planning to take I-65 up to Montgomery and then hit I-85 out of Montgomery headed to Altanta? Because if you are, you're gonna pass through Opelika, Ala (the home of Big Swamp HD - where I bought my bike) which is 30-35 West of Columbus. With a little bit of coordination I can meet you in Opelika and buy lunch/dinner for you before you continue your ride.

Hack
i just looked at the map. yup, we'll be heading right through Opelika! with a little planning, we could definitely meet up for a while!

Quick Reply: holy crap! i can't believe it!!!