Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Great easter ride and for all the ohio people that have never been to mohican

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 11:22 PM
OhioSkully
Club Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Great easter ride and for all the ohio people that have never been to mohican

Well got out with the family some easter day some wanted to go hiking some wanted to go riding so we got to do both. wanted to ride and so did the boy so me and him road the bike to mohican state park meet the wife and my two youngest there and we did a bunch of hicking about 3 or 4miles worth and went to the fire tower i was the only one that made it to the top 80ft went to the gorge overlooks and had lunch and made it home this evening. Then me and the little girl she wanted a ride so be took about an hour ride and went to the DQ and spit a big banana split all in all a great day.

Boy that was riding with me love's to ride we have a trip planned to go to PA this year. And the little girl loves to ride so she said when we got home i had to take her for a ride.

Wasn't alot of riding today but was one of the best riding days i have had. And man that hiking about wore me out lol.

Wife was in the mini van everywhere we went so i actually finally got some pics of me on the bike going down the road some good some not so good lol.
And a bunch of hiking pics heres few pics

We hiked about little over 3miles of trails that go up and down both sides of the river behind us the left side is all flat trail back to the covered bridge and the right side is up and down hills and goes to two water falls

Top of the 80ft fire tower i was the only one that would go to the top.

coming home from the ice cream run with the little girl

Old 04-05-2010, 01:02 PM
CPDglideOHIO
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Looks like fun! Can't wait for the rest of my kids to be old enough to ride. My 10 yo does ok but he has to learn to stop looking behind us!

Old 04-05-2010, 07:41 PM
fireman031967
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 430 Likes on 388 Posts
Default Mohican are.........

Skully,

That is a beautiful area down that way. We deer hunt some property in Knox County, at the other end of Wally Road if you by chance came across that while you were down there. There is also a neat place to eat there called the Castle I believe, just outside of Loudonville. If you wind up riding northeast in the near future, let me know, I'm up for a ride and a get to know ya drink.

Old 04-05-2010, 11:44 PM
OhioSkully
Club Member

that is Landolls castle its an inn and stuff you can actually stay there. We used to live in Loudonville so know the area well.

Let me know anytime iam always out riding somewhere.

Old 04-05-2010, 11:46 PM
OhioSkully
Club Member