Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Indiana's Miracle Ride May 31 - June 1, 2008

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 01:22 PM
coltsfan
Road Warrior
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: Indiana's Miracle Ride May 31 - June 1, 2008

ORIGINAL: Ozoneman

Anyone doing the poker run from Southside HD on Saturday?
I probably will, there will be alot of people there. I go to IndyWest alot to though. Walk up and say hello, I guess I could post a pic or something so you would know who I am.

Old 05-26-2008, 01:53 PM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Sean & I will be working security this year. Okay technically we'll probably be directing traffic. Look for us and some say hi!

Old 05-26-2008, 06:51 PM
Ozoneman
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: coltsfan

Anyone doing the poker run from Southside HD on Saturday?
I probably will, there will be alot of people there. I go to IndyWest alot to though. Walk up and say hello, I guess I could post a pic or something so you would know who I am.
I don't see the poker run from Westside HD on the miracle ride web site. Is there one from there?

If you run from Southside let me know. I may have have a couple buddies with me, but they haven't committed. My son won't be with me because his VTX1300 was stolen Friday morning.

Old 05-28-2008, 07:18 AM
bloomington g
Road Captain

^^^Bump^^^

Looking for Sunday Bloomington riders...

Old 05-28-2008, 03:35 PM
mysticwolf
Road Master

Looks like the weather man is calling for rain Saturday[:'(], I sure hope not, But Sunday is looking GreatMaybe we can all meet some where at a certain place and time, not sure about the area, but I'm sure some one does.

Old 05-30-2008, 04:42 AM
coltsfan
Road Warrior

That is a bummer about that bike getting stolen. I think I will start at SouthSide but I am not sure how this works. It does look like it will stop raining by Saturday morning.

Old 05-30-2008, 03:33 PM
bloomington g
Road Captain

^^^One more bump looking for Sunday Bloomington area riders^^^

Old 05-30-2008, 03:57 PM
BCSKYPILOT
Cruiser

Hope to see some of you there. Last year was the first time we participated and as some have said earlier, it's something you will never forget. My little girl Sophia is a Riley baby scheduled to go back in for a 2nd heart surgery June 23rd so the event is very special to us this year. This is one of if not the biggest fund raisers for Riley Hospital and is great for all ages.We have been collecting donations for Sophie prayer bracelets and Team Sophie T-Shirts for the last few weeks.With the help of Costco, The Colts and some other foundationswe raised a pretty good chunkpart of which Costco matched for Riley. If you haven’t been this Sunday calls for perfect weather and a great time!

Here is a postfrom last years event with some pcitures. https://www.hdforums.com/m_1699731/m...tm.htm#1699731

There are others on the myspace profile if you want to check them out...

Old 05-30-2008, 04:09 PM
Ozoneman
Road Warrior

Coltsfan,
The latest weather computer models show broken clouds by 7am on Saturday and scattered clouds by 10am. As long as this front moves through the area on schedule tonight, the weather should be OK for the poker runs Saturday here in central Indiana. Hopefully the front doesn't stall or move through slower than forecasted.

As far as Southside HD, if you need someone to ride with during the poker run, look for my 2006 white Ultra. It has the white pearl jewel motor heat shields. My wife and I will be riding by ourselves and would like to ride with some others.

Old 05-30-2008, 08:35 PM
coltsfan
Road Warrior

Coltsfan,
The latest weather computer models show broken clouds by 7am on Saturday and scattered clouds by 10am. As long as this front moves through the area on schedule tonight, the weather should be OK for the poker runs Saturday here in central Indiana. Hopefully the front doesn't stall or move through slower than forecasted.

As far as Southside HD, if you need someone to ride with during the poker run, look for my 2006 white Ultra. It has the white pearl jewel motor heat shields. My wife and I will be riding by ourselves and would like to ride with some others.
It turns out that I go to work tommorrow morning, but I only work a couple of blocks from SouthSide Harley and depending on how much it rains I may not work for long. This really sais something about me somehow but I have a real hard time recognizing people until I have known them for awhile, on the other hand I will recognize that motorcyle. I will go by SS HD early as I can for lunch though.

Quick Reply: Indiana's Miracle Ride May 31 - June 1, 2008