Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

East Side Indy Harley.

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 08:39 PM
Ricks Ride
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default East Side Indy Harley.

Anyone here buy from East Side on 96th St? I am expecting my new bike from there sometime after the 20th. Seem to be straight shooters and have been great to deal with so far. Any problems or issues with these guys?

Old 11-16-2007, 08:32 AM
SilverDragon
Cruiser
Default RE: East Side Indy Harley.

thats the NORTHside (carmel address technically).. and i got both my bikes there

Old 11-16-2007, 10:10 AM
springerbadboy
Tourer
Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

never bought one there, but been there many times... nice folks..

Old 11-16-2007, 03:56 PM
mysticwolf
Road Master

Never delt with them, but just down I69 north, about an hour from Indythere is a harley dealer called stones. They are some great people there, and they dont chrge for set or freight. Plus they give 10% discount on everything.

Old 11-18-2007, 12:32 PM
Wayno765
Novice

I've bought some parts/apparel from them. Nice guys to deal with. However, I went to Harley Davidson Center in Richmond for my first service. Their service department was great to deal with and much more reasonable in price. The Indy dealer is owned by Dellen, a longtime auto dealer in Indy. Their service rates and approach are similar to the automotive business..........volume.

Old 11-18-2007, 06:44 PM
stevep48
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice bunch there, I bought my 07 from them. The HOG group is a nice bunch as well.
At least when you walk in the bikes don't have signs on them not to sit on em....LOL.
Service dept group is nice bunch, no service issues at all.....I will buy from them again

Old 11-19-2007, 09:51 AM
Ricks Ride
Road Captain

Thanks for the replies. I have no complaints so far. Bike should ship tomorrow.

SilverDragon, I understand where it is located geographically, other folks that I know and even other dealers have referredtoHD of Indy as eastside HD. They also refer to Plainfield HD as westside HD. Thanksanyway. What have your experiences been like when dealing with them?

Stevep48, I noticed the same thing. They will even move one out into the open for you to sit on, hold it up for you so that you can try the reach on for size, and let you start it if you want. Some of the other dealers that I have been to won't consider any of the above.

Old 11-22-2007, 07:23 AM
corgi
Road Master

When I'm in Indy on business travel. I normally stop by and buy something or look around. always have been friendly and helpful. As mentioned Stone's is good as well

Old 11-25-2007, 10:44 PM
AHVeil
Cruiser

Didn't buy mine there, but, I see that their service department frequently has great deals/discount--and, from what I've heard, they dotop-notch work.

Old 11-25-2007, 11:33 PM
YEFFRO12
Cruiser

I bought my bike in Baghdad and picked it up from Indianapolis H-D. They were swamped in the middle of summer with a gazillion bikes inside and out for service. They had to prep my bike(obviously) before I picked it up. I'm not sure if my purchase "counted" for them at all, but they still made it happen for me while I was on leave. Nice people. I still go to West Side and South Side 90% of the time for parts. Traffic is crazy up there and the Carmel cell-phone using/soccer mommies scare me[8D], but that's everywhere I suppose.

Quick Reply: East Side Indy Harley.