Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

Direct Harley parts experience

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 10:41 PM
XARAN
Stellar HDF Member
Received 41 Likes on 34 Posts

I used DHP to buy a V & H Fuel Pak, lowest price I could find at $ 214 and the part arrived in 3 days after ordering

Ill defiantly buy from them again

Last edited by XARAN; 10-28-2011 at 10:47 PM.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:52 PM
DirectCycleParts.com
Sponsor
Received 35 Likes on 14 Posts

OK sounds good. Let me know when you ready for me to prove it to you. If there is a part not in stock or coming in on another shipment, our international team lets you know. Of course most of the time, you will get your shipping quote and it will ship same day!

Like i said, let me know when your ready! =D

Originally Posted by vichendrix
Hey Dan not overseas but am in canada , shouldnt have taken 4 or 5 months to get parts but if Frank had at least returned calls or been straight about delivery ( just let me know you dont have parts and have to wait for delivery ) i would have been happy . May be with new ownership it might be better but you will have to prove it to me !
Vichendrix

Old 10-29-2011, 12:06 AM
DirectCycleParts.com
Sponsor
Default Thank you!

Yup, that is how it always goes around here. I'm glad you chose to shop with us and we thank you for your business!
It is always an honor to provide you with the best customer service in the industry!

Originally Posted by XARAN
I used DHP to buy a V & H Fuel Pak, lowest price I could find at $ 214 and the part arrived in 3 days after ordering

Ill defiantly buy from them again

Old 10-29-2011, 07:56 AM
jjnoble
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Direct Harley Parts
Hello All!

First off, I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Dan and I am new here to Direct Harley Parts.
Direct Harley Parts just changed ownership as of Sept 6th, 2011.
We are an entire new team here to assist you and to bring you the
best parts at a great price! No clubs, no memberships,
no waiting, no gimmicks. -Dan
Originally Posted by Direct Harley Parts
Hello all!

We can price match too and have been a family owned business since 1965.
We have been online since 1996. I know that if you give our new team a chance, you will not be let down. -Dan

Dan, good to hear you are fixing the problems with the company. You said a couple things that confuse me a little, can you clarify?

You are a family owned business since 1965, online since 1996 and you also changed ownership Sept 26th, 2011. New ownership means the family sold the business right? So no longer a family owned business? Or did brother Frank sell the company to brother Paul?

Old 10-29-2011, 04:47 PM
DirectCycleParts.com
Sponsor

I'm glad you asked.
A few of us here have been riding for a while, when we started to open our own shop. That is when we found this company for sell here in So Cal.
After we did some research, and all was sudden done, we decided to find out the history.

The company was started by a couple in San Bernadino in 1965. It was then sold to "Wally" of "Wall's Cycle World" in 1985. Wally and his family ran it up to now, Wife, kids and all.
We took over officially on Sept 10. We are like a family here, we have been riding together forever. Its not a wife and kids together, but we are all like brothers.
I am glad you asked because we, as a whole, wanted everyone to know that we were not just some corporation that came in and took over.
There are a major corporations out there, but we believe that small business is key to keep things going. We prefer the personal touch, rather than the "do you have your customer number" scheme of things.

I appreciate the question, and as always, feel free to ask away!

-Dan

Originally Posted by jjnoble
Dan, good to hear you are fixing the problems with the company. You said a couple things that confuse me a little, can you clarify?

You are a family owned business since 1965, online since 1996 and you also changed ownership Sept 26th, 2011. New ownership means the family sold the business right? So no longer a family owned business? Or did brother Frank sell the company to brother Paul?

Old 12-29-2011, 09:50 AM
voudoujoe
Road Captain
Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by peteru
I have had great dealings with http://www.cyclepartsforless.com/ have not tried the other 2 vendors, DK was a little higher on a few parts, I think (Cycle parts for less) is great on the OEM parts
Clicked that link and got this ...

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
www.cyclepartsforless.com contains content from www.sanahasret.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.

Old 04-23-2013, 09:29 AM
asyaorhon
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To Steve at Direct Cycle Parts: hello Steve. You must credit my account for the Jag 4400 which I sent to you and you said you recieved it. You must also cancell my order for the Jagg 4600 and return me the price I paid for it. You never sent me the item and I had to buy another. There is a dispute case opened at paypal. I can't understand how you behave like that. I called you from Turkey and you had me wait 10 minutes. I had to hang up.

Old 04-23-2013, 09:36 AM
ElectraGlideSteve
Road Warrior
Received 93 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by asyaorhon
To Steve at Direct Cycle Parts: hello Steve. You must credit my account for the Jag 4400 which I sent to you and you said you recieved it. You must also cancell my order for the Jagg 4600 and return me the price I paid for it. You never sent me the item and I had to buy another. There is a dispute case opened at paypal. I can't understand how you behave like that. I called you from Turkey and you had me wait 10 minutes. I had to hang up.
You pulled up a two year old thread to make that statement?
Not sure your targeted person will see this, I would email him or the company directly.

Old 04-23-2013, 10:47 AM
DirectCycleParts.com
Sponsor

Originally Posted by asyaorhon
Hello Asaya,
Please feel free to email us if you have any questions. Your parts were sent weeks ago and we sent you your tracking number as well as posted it on your recent Paypal dispute. I do not know how the postal system works in Turkey, but I am sure the parts will arrive just like the last package.
Also, the other parts you send back have already been refunded via Paypal.
Please log into your paypal account to view all of this information.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call us. The only other message we received from you recently was on Paypal and you need to login to get that info.

Thank you
-Dan

Old 04-24-2013, 03:00 PM
IamKnuckles
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I called on Monday, the 22nd and ordered Performance shocks. Was told they would take a few days since they were out of stock. Two days later the guys in receiving call me to say I have a package from UPS. I never would have guessed it would be my shocks from DHP. Great job guys! I figured a week for shipping. You must have had a warehouse connected to the UPS hub here in Scranton.

Quick Reply: Direct Harley parts experience