Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

Direct Harley parts experience

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 01:11 PM
pierced5
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered a Spyke starter from them and it shipped same day. Although this has been my only transaction with DHP, it was flawless.

Old 10-28-2011, 04:13 PM
TNFatty
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got my Black Power Duals and Black H.O. Monster Rounds for Eastern Performance Cycles. They always have things in stock and ready to go. Theay are great to deal with too.
Mark

Old 10-28-2011, 04:42 PM
TNFatty
Advanced
Default Great prices

I just compared Direct Harley Parts prices aganst Eastern Performance prices and WOW !!!!!!! Direct Harley Parts smoked them on V&H Power duals and HO Slip-ons by about $80.00. I will check with them before I buy anything else !!!!!!!!!!!
Mark

Old 10-28-2011, 05:04 PM
DirectCycleParts.com
Sponsor
Received 35 Likes on 14 Posts

Nice! I'm glad you liked our prices!
Let me know when you ready to get anything else. We have all vance and hines products in stock as well as everything else.
Please let me know when you are ready, and I will take care of you and make sure you get even more discounts.
Thank you for your post!

Originally Posted by TNFatty
I just compared Direct Harley Parts prices aganst Eastern Performance prices and WOW !!!!!!! Direct Harley Parts smoked them on V&H Power duals and HO Slip-ons by about $80.00. I will check with them before I buy anything else !!!!!!!!!!!
Mark

Old 10-28-2011, 06:27 PM
silverbullitt
Road Captain

I ordered a set of Rush mufflers from DHP, got them in less than 3 days. Was pleased with the price and the fast shipping, so I made another order. Both orders were over $300 each. Web site says free gift with orders over $300. Yet to figure that one out. The second order was a lot slower, but I was advised that it would be. I would buy from them again.

Old 10-28-2011, 07:04 PM
DirectCycleParts.com
Sponsor

Nice!

Did you not pick out a gift on the shopping cart page?
If not, please add some stuff to your cart so the gifts appear and let me know what you want. I can mail them right out to you!

Thank you for the input!

Originally Posted by silverbullitt
I ordered a set of Rush mufflers from DHP, got them in less than 3 days. Was pleased with the price and the fast shipping, so I made another order. Both orders were over $300 each. Web site says free gift with orders over $300. Yet to figure that one out. The second order was a lot slower, but I was advised that it would be. I would buy from them again.

Old 10-28-2011, 08:41 PM
Cougar1959
Cruiser

Hey Dan, read post # 20 in this thread. I bought over $500.00 worth of stuff and I did not get anything free, either.

Old 10-28-2011, 09:08 PM
vichendrix
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Direct Harley Parts
Yes exactly the same issue everyone has been talking about.
I am not sure how the old guys could of messed up that badly with customers. I am just glad it was not everyone.
You must definitely be over seas right? That is what it looks like, 90% of all the people posting on these forums about not getting parts have been overseas.
Send me a PM next time you need something. I will make sure I take good care of you since you had such trouble with the old crew at DHP.

Did you even end up getting the parts? Please let me know what happened with everything so I can try to make it good.
I would like to get all the issues resolved.

-Dan
Hey Dan not overseas but am in canada , shouldnt have taken 4 or 5 months to get parts but if Frank had at least returned calls or been straight about delivery ( just let me know you dont have parts and have to wait for delivery ) i would have been happy . May be with new ownership it might be better but you will have to prove it to me !
Vichendrix

Old 10-28-2011, 09:25 PM
Hx3
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Have had good dealings with DHP. Everything for my bikes has been bought through them.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:40 PM
DirectCycleParts.com
Sponsor

Ok I will have the web team add a note to view gift option in the "view cart" page. Same offer to you then too, and anyone else who has ordered in the last 2 months. Just send me a message and its done. Just go to the site and add items to cart, then view cart and they will show up. More will show up at $199,299,499, and 999.

Originally Posted by Cougar1959
Hey Dan, read post # 20 in this thread. I bought over $500.00 worth of stuff and I did not get anything free, either.

Quick Reply: Direct Harley parts experience