Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

Direct Harley parts experience

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 05:22 PM
Lemayco
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rode over to DHP and picked up a set of 12" PYO's a few weeks ago. Best price I was able to find and they were in stock. Straight forward guys and great to deal with. Would use them again.

Old 06-27-2011, 07:21 PM
RHillbilly
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Dennis Kirk very fast shipping and good prices

Old 09-09-2011, 02:13 AM
DirectCycleParts.com
Sponsor
Received 35 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Hello All!

Hello All!

First off, I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Dan and I am new here to Direct Harley Parts.
Direct Harley Parts just changed ownership as of Sept 6th, 2011.
We are an entire new team here to assist you and to bring you the
best parts at a great price! No clubs, no memberships,
no waiting, no gimmicks.

Direct Harley Parts had to reorganize and get a real plan in place.
As some of you may know, Direct Harley Parts had some logistical errors
when notifying customers of back orders, out of stock products, etc.
While over 98% of our customers were satisfied, and had their parts on time, the operation
led to disaster for for the rest.
At Direct Harley Parts we strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction.
Anything less is unacceptable.

A few things that our new team is striving to change:
-You will be notified if a part is not in stock, discontinued, back ordered within 24 hours
-All International/APO/HI & AK customers will be notified of any additional shipping charges with in 24 hours
-Solid communication between the customer and our team including a new Live Chat feature to reach myself as well as others
almost all hours of the day.

A few perks we have added to show our appreciation to our customers:
-New lower minimum for Free Shipping @ $149
-New lower price for all orders below the minimum @ $7.95
-New Live Chat
-New warehouse with an additional 20,000 parts in stock for a total of over 50,000 in stock parts
-Most Parts now ship same day
-Coming Soon: Free gifts with every order
-Coming Soon: 10,000 + added parts to the website for 24/7 ordering
-Coming Soon: CycleWheelPros - Wheel motorcycle expert team to give you all the info you need when purchasing
new wheels, tires, rotors, pulleys, and more. Offering almost every wheel and tire manufacturer in the Nation!

These are just a few of the thing we are changing here at Direct Harley Parts.
We are excited to get this thing started and know that with our team of customer service experts, and our prices,
that we can bring you the best in the industry!

I will be here on the forums from now on to answer any questions/concerns anyone may have.
Feel free to chat with me via our Live Chat from our site or send me a message/PM here on the forums.

Thank you for your time.

-Dan

Old 09-30-2011, 05:49 PM
DirectCycleParts.com
Sponsor
Default Direct Harley Parts staff

Hello all!

Is regards to the past email/tracking times, we have a whole new team here to make everything better.
In the past i know there were only a few who were on emails and tracking numbers, and with the amount of volume they had, it was too much to get to every day.
We now have a team here, including my self, who are here to answer any questions you have about parts are prices.
We can price match too and have been a family owned business since 1965.
We have been online since 1996. I know that if you give our new team a chance, you will not be let down.
Any thing you see, we will beat it on price and shipping.

We also have a new live chat on our site, if you don't feel like calling. Find a price and we will beat it my more than just a buck.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

-Dan

Old 09-30-2011, 08:22 PM
vichendrix
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have also used DHP ordered parts last Feb did not recieve them till july i couldnt get a proper tracking number he gave me 4 different numbers none worked. I will never use them again the quality of service sucked yes the price was cheaper but i would rather pay a little more to get better service

Old 10-28-2011, 02:23 AM
DirectCycleParts.com
Sponsor

Yes exactly the same issue everyone has been talking about.
I am not sure how the old guys could of messed up that badly with customers. I am just glad it was not everyone.
You must definitely be over seas right? That is what it looks like, 90% of all the people posting on these forums about not getting parts have been overseas.
Send me a PM next time you need something. I will make sure I take good care of you since you had such trouble with the old crew at DHP.

Did you even end up getting the parts? Please let me know what happened with everything so I can try to make it good.
I would like to get all the issues resolved.

-Dan

Originally Posted by vichendrix
I have also used DHP ordered parts last Feb did not recieve them till july i couldnt get a proper tracking number he gave me 4 different numbers none worked. I will never use them again the quality of service sucked yes the price was cheaper but i would rather pay a little more to get better service

Last edited by DirectCycleParts.com; 10-28-2011 at 11:50 AM.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:09 AM
InMotionJosh
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I will put in a good word for DHP. I ordered a set of Monkey Bars from them on Tuesday. By the end of the day, i had a confirmation email with tracking, and the bars should be delivered by fedex on saturday. Also the best price I was able to find on the bars by about 50 bucks and I got free shipping.

Old 10-28-2011, 12:34 PM
DirectCycleParts.com
Sponsor
Default Thank you

Thank you very much!
PM me your name so I can add a credit on your account! We appreciate all the positive feedback we can get since the old guys left us with this mess on here.

Originally Posted by InMotionJosh
I will put in a good word for DHP. I ordered a set of Monkey Bars from them on Tuesday. By the end of the day, i had a confirmation email with tracking, and the bars should be delivered by fedex on saturday. Also the best price I was able to find on the bars by about 50 bucks and I got free shipping.

Old 10-28-2011, 12:56 PM
InMotionJosh
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Just sent you a PM. I am also looking to purchase a BikeTronics BT1005 ASAP.

Old 10-28-2011, 01:08 PM
Cougar1959
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Great prices and Customer Service

Back in September, shortly after Dan and his team took over, I found out about Direct Harley Parts. Don't remember how I found them, but glad I did. I was looking for some new Progressive 440 shocks and they had the best price. I went to their website and ordered them. While on their website, I did some additional looking around and found some rear Hogtune speakers, that I had been wanting, for $ 20 dollars cheaper than the closest competitor. I went ahead and added them to my shopping cart. I found a lot of other items that I want, at some great prices, but I had to stop buying, for now. I would of gone broke, if I had bought everything I wanted. Dan, sounds like you are heading in the right direction of great customer service along with keeping a lot of parts in stock. I commend you for taking, what was apparently, a big challenge on you and your team. Keep up the good work. As long as I continue to get the great service and prices, I just experienced, you have a friend and customer for life.

Roy

Quick Reply: Direct Harley parts experience