Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

BEWARE Sanjoy Engraving/Chromefusion

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 01:31 AM
twotulsaleos
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Different Year Same Story

Nothing has changed with Joyce... great work... horrible ethics. Waiting for graphics to approve for over two months.

Old 04-09-2011, 09:43 PM
philipmcphail@hotmail.com
Intermediate

BEWARE OF SANJOY ENGRAVING or any company with SANJOY in it that supposedely engraves parts.Do not deal with these people!They are crooks.I came across this thread by accident.I ran into these people in sturgis in 08 I think it was.They had a little booth across the road from the full throttle.The work they did looked good and I grabbed one of there cards.I wish I would have lost it.Spring fever took a hold of me the next year and I looked on ebay at some of their work.I made the mistake of calling them direct and ordering a derby cover and horn cover paying them through paypal that day.It took a year to get the derby cover and have never received the horn cover.I was emailing Joyce at least once a week and getting the runaround and BS story pretty steady.The emails stopped and the ebay store closed down,probably because of the negatives that were piling up.A year ago I ran across the website they had reopened and emailed them about the horn cover still not recieved for the bike that I traded in the previous fall!Another BS story from them,its coming,its in the mail.I gave up on it and decided that when I go to vegas this year I will drop in on them.DO DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE!

Old 08-03-2011, 03:02 AM
Devildog40
Stage II
Default These people are thieves!!!

I wish I would have read posts on here about Sanjoy engraving "Chrome Fusion" or looked up thier record on the BBB before I sent Joyce Steiner $935.90 for USMC engraved air cleaner,derby cover,two gas caps,inspection cover,timing cover. I'm a disabled combat vet on a limited budget. When I was in the hospital recovering I made a promise to myself that I would get back to riding. It's been great physical theropy for me too. I bought a 98 Heritage Spiringer and wanted to show my love for the Corps. I saw the web page of Chrome Fusion and was impressed with the quality of work. Little did I know what charlitons these people are. They advertised four to six weeks for deliverery. I've been waiting over six months. Thier web site is now down and the phone numbers is disconnected. I've also heard every excuse under the sun. My husband is having quadrupple bypass. The economy is soo bad that all the chrome finishers in Las Vegas have gone out of business. We had to ship your parts to Cali and Tenn. Joyce Steiner is great at telling you the "Checks in the mail" and "Honey it's only a cold sore!" Joyce lies so well I'm surprised she has run for a national political office. I've only recieved one gas cap,timing cover and air cleaner cover. The cover they sent me is the wrong one for my bike. What professionalism!!! I'm not one to lay down and take it quietly. I've been in contact with the BBB. Joyce still has not returned a call back to them. After dozens of unanswered emails and phone calls I'm contacting the Nevada A.G's office and file a complaint. Do not do any bussiness with people. you will only be cheated out of your hard earned money.

Old 08-05-2011, 02:38 AM
Devildog40
Stage II
Default Up date on Chrome Fusion

Wanted to give all of you who have been ripped off by Joyce Steiner and those of you who are thinking of doing business with these parasites some advice. If you complain to the Las Vegas BBB there is little they can do. For one Chrome Fusion is not regestered with the BBB. They know All about these chrome con jobs. They have an "F" rating from BBB with over thirty complaints. If you call or go on line to the Nevada A.Gs office they don't handle these type of complaints. They must have bigger fish to fry? They will direct you to the Federal trade commision. I'm sure all of you did business with Joyce over the internet. It is a fedaral crime to commit internet fraud. All of us paid through PayPal and she ships through the USPS. The F.T.C is very interested in how Joyce conducts her business. I called PayPal and they to are investigating Joyce. See Joyce knows that to get a refund from PayPala complaint must be filed within forty five days. With the scam they're playing they can use PayPal to get your money. Yes they tried scamming people on ebay but were thrown off that site. Joyce and her band of scamming gypsies (I don't mean to insult gypsies) moved from Tennessee to Las Vegas because they don't go after these type of crooks as hard. Plus the taxes are less. I also filed a complaint with IC3.gov that is the FBI part of internet scams. They responded with warp speed about my complaint. All the agencies that I contacted told me the more complaints they get about Joyce Steiner the better. Especially PayPal. If all of you riders out there who have been ripped off by Joyce need to call PayPal (1 877-4357) and tell them your story. Go on IC3.gov and federal trade commision and file a complaint. Joyce is now moving her shop to a new location and setting up shop again. That's why the phones are disconnected and the web site is down. I can't believe these thieves sit up booths at bike rallies and are'nt wearing orthopedic tee-shirts. They must have one hell of a dental plan to boot. Vegas Bike week is in late September and I might have to make a run up there. Good luck and Semper-Fi

Old 08-14-2011, 09:58 PM
Born2cure
Road Captain

I have several pieces, I like the work get many of compliments on them. But the wait was uncalled for. Weeks turned into months. Reported to better business and got it right away. But still need one piece to finish set. Work is great customer service sucks.

Old 08-27-2011, 05:40 PM
Bad Bobs Better Half
Stage I

Ordered engraved fork covers, primary, and oil bag in '08.....still don't have them or my $1400.00. Numerous emails, with the same lame excuses they give everyone.