Robocop...You gave false info?

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 02:36 PM
PhatHarley4Me
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Robocop...You gave false info?

You where wrong on the following:

1. You told me I should get my ehaust in 4 - 5 days. They arrived TODAY...2 days. Now I have to get off work early to install my new pipes! I was not planning to do any work until this weekend. Now I am FORCED to do it today (Smile).

2. You said the pipes where used with a slight scratch. You've got to be kidding me! Used?? I was expecting U S E D. I still can't find the dayum scratch!! Ok.. I see it.
The pipes look practically untouched.

3. You said I would need to clean them up a little. Here I am comparing them to what I have on my bike currently, even though I got caught in rain this wkend and they put mine to shame! No need to bring out the polish but I will anyway!

4. You said I would be happy with the exhaust. I'm beyond happy and they are not even installed yet!!!!

KUDOS to you Robocop! You are a man of your word. This transaction exceeded my expectations. Quick service, great follow up and the product was exactly as described. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Keep your cell on in case I run into an install snag. Where's the D*&% directions!!???!! (hahaha)

Phat....w/ the FAT CATS

Attached Thumbnails Robocop...You gave false info?-fat-cat-1.jpg   Robocop...You gave false info?-fat-cat.jpg   Robocop...You gave false info?-fat-cat-3.jpg   Robocop...You gave false info?-fat-cat-4.jpg  
Old 06-29-2009, 02:51 PM
Robocop1127
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default D&d fatcat

Tye. my cell always with me and should you run into a snag you can call me 24/7 my friend, can't wait until you get them on and I hear back from you about the performance gains, be safe and have a great Holliday my friend.