Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 06:08 PM
gamb
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please Read! Ronnie Helms the crook

Please Read! Ronnie Helms the crook
Please Read! Ronnie Helms the crook

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classifieds FAQ Read before posting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Message from DPrice:

FRAUDsters May Take You!
It is highly recommended that all buyers and sellers use PAYPAL to conduct payment transactions. With the increased risk of fraud and potential deception in advertised products listed here, please use common sense when buying and selling merchandise here.

Although the majority of the VTF members are honest, hard working folks, please be aware that because of that reason, fraudsters lurk here waiting for the opportunity to cheat you out of your money.

Please use some sort of secured payment processor when purchasing items from people you do not know. Just because they are a member here, does not make you immune from getting swindled out of your hard earned money.

At least with paypal, you have the opportunity of getting your money back if the deal does not go through as expected.

If you are just looking to mail a money order away in hopes of getting something advertised here, heck, you may as well pick an address out of the phone book and mail it there. Your chances are probably just as equal at getting what you thought you paid for.

BUYERS AND SELLERS, BEWARE of an individual that only wants to do a cash deal. Odds are that something isn't right. Everyone these days has either a checking account or a credit card. Paypal verifies your identity and secures all of your transactions with either of these methods.

You have been warned!
this is good advise! i sent a set of se 2 into 1 pipes to ronnie helms, but never received payment! he received and added on dec.9 email that the pipes looked great! a man is no better than his word!this was my fault because i thought he was a honest person like 99% of the members on this site! please beware of ronnie helms! thanks to the other members that make this a great site! THANKS[:@]

Old 03-08-2008, 02:57 PM
gamb
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Please Read! Ronnie Helms the crook

ra.helms (ronnie helms) this is the crook's addy!

[hr]

address:ra.helms" <ra.helms@comcast.net> wrote:

19717 se 266th pl

Covington, wa 98042

Ronnie helms last email dec.13,2007 to first email @ bottom on the 5th!
Money was resend….please go easy. I do not play that game. Have a safe new year. ronnie

Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 3:58 PM
To: ra.helms
Subject: RE: pipes

i need a simple yes or no! are you going to pay me or seen me pipes ? A MAN IS NO BETTER THAN HIS WORD!!!! call me 843 602 8519

"ra.helms" <ra.helms@comcast.net> wrote:

I stopped by to talk with lady. She has no word. Bs! I will get another mo and send out if no word tomorrow and file a lost letter form….more bs! Ok will keep you posted. r

Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 3:18 PM
To: ra.helms
Subject: RE: pipes
[/align]march8, 2008 still no response or money![/align]i call it like i see it! A man is no better than his word!
[/align]