Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 02:49 PM
Airborne350G
Club Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts
Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

I always wondered why is it that once the item is paid for the seller does not leave feedback then? Isn't the buyer's part completed once the item is paid for? But since the seller holds your positive feedback hostage until you post positive feedback that feedback ratings are rubbish.

Old 08-17-2007, 02:58 PM
Airborne350G
Club Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

ORIGINAL: crock921

fvk them! boycott Demon!
And boycott Ebay.... for their holding buyers feedback hostage....

Old 08-17-2007, 03:38 PM
lilredchic
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What a policy. [:'(]

Old 08-18-2007, 04:08 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah it's right up there with the US Federal Government's policies!! Hey we should all make sure there is at least one new reply on this thread daily to keep it alive so it gets the best possible exposure and EVERYBODY present and future gets a read of it!! I hope they is hurtin'!

ORIGINAL: lilredchic

What a policy. [:'(]

Old 08-18-2007, 05:21 AM
skulznflames
Cruiser

**** yes.

Old 08-18-2007, 07:05 AM
Zzack
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: dmac1968

I believe that their bad feedback would be TWENTY TIMES what it is (seriously) if it were not for eBay condoning (and they do) their policy of "negative feedback for negative feedback". When I made the mistake of dealing with them early this year they actually stated that policy in the ad!! It is eBay who is to blame for this as much as Demonscycle, if not more so!!

DeanO
I might be missing something here, but why do some of you worry about negative feedback received in retaliation for slamming a seller for a bad experience? Seems to me that only sellers truly need to worry about bad feedback. As a buyer I just don't see how it makes a difference. Not saying it's right but not worth the worry.

Old 08-18-2007, 08:43 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

Why? Because I sell stuff occasionally too and don't want feedback like this left for me.

Below feedback is quoted from the f*ckers at Demons!

1) THREATENS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR FREE PARTS WILL NOT DEAL WITH THIS LOSER! BEWARE
2) COMPLAINS ABOUT HAVING TO SCREW IN 2 MIRROR BOLTS. COMPLAINS ABOUT EVERYTHING.
3) LEAVES BAD FEEDBACK BECAUSE OF THE SHIPPING ISSUE WHICH WE HAD NO CONTROL OVER.
4) LEAVES BAD FEEDBACK AS FIRST CONTACT. COULD HAVE FIXED ISSUE IN MINUTES. BEWARE!

The aboce was left for someone who left NEUTRAL feedback

5) BUYER ONLY TRYING TO GET FREE ITEMS. THREATENS NEGATIVE OR ELSE. TOTAL LOSER!!!!
6) LEFT NEGATIVE AS FIRST CONTACT. TRYING TO GET FREE PARTS WATCH OUT FOR THIS ONE!
7) LEAVES NEGATIVE BECAUSE HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO BUILD A BIKE? TOTAL LOSER! BEWARE!
8) LEFT NEGATIVE AS FIRST CONTACT. NOTHING BUT A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. BEWARE
9) CHRONIC COMPLAINER. BAD EBAYER. LEAVES NEG FEEDBACK WITHOUT WARNING. AVOID HIM.
10) LEAVES NEG. FOR SHIPPING ISSUE WHICH WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER. AVOID. BAD!
11) ASKS FREE ITEM OR GIVE NEG. FEEDBACK. AVOID THIS BAD EBAYER. CHRONIC COMPLAINER.
12) MAKES UP CRAZY STORIES IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET A FREE ITEM. AVOID THIS BAD EBAYER.

And for unlucky no 13 for our little mates from Demons... this CLASSIC which should be used to describe THEMSELVES !!

13) LEAVES NEG. FEEDBACK TO BULLY. TRIED TO AVOID CONTRACT TERMS HE PURCHASED UNDER

Just reading this feedback ALONE is enough to tell you EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW about the arsewipes!

...and there was page after page after page of more of this and worse!!

ORIGINAL: Zzack

ORIGINAL: dmac1968

I believe that their bad feedback would be TWENTY TIMES what it is (seriously) if it were not for eBay condoning (and they do) their policy of "negative feedback for negative feedback". When I made the mistake of dealing with them early this year they actually stated that policy in the ad!! It is eBay who is to blame for this as much as Demonscycle, if not more so!!

DeanO
I might be missing something here, but why do some of you worry about negative feedback received in retaliation for slamming a seller for a bad experience? Seems to me that only sellers truly need to worry about bad feedback. As a buyer I just don't see how it makes a difference. Not saying it's right but not worth the worry.

Old 08-18-2007, 08:45 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

We need to pull out of Iraq and deploy in Israel!!...whoops, I meant to Demonscycles headquarters! Sometimes I get various people or groups who use negative comments to control what is said about them mixed up. Wouldn't it be nice to own a media outlet.

ORIGINAL: Airborne350G

ORIGINAL: crock921

fvk them! boycott Demon!
And boycott Ebay.... for their holding buyers feedback hostage....

Old 08-18-2007, 09:20 AM
VETTE68327
Novice

THESE GUYS ARE THIEVES! BOYCOTT THEM!! THEY USE YOUR E-BAY FEED BACK SCORE AS LEVERAGE KNOWING YOU DON'T WANT TO RISK A HARD EARNED 100 SCORE TO GIVE THEM A NEGATIVE FEED BACK, AS MUCH AS YOU WANT TO AND AS MUCH AS THEY DESERVE IT. SH*TTY SERVICE, PRODUCTS, AND COMMUNICATIONS. THEY ARE HACKS! S T A Y A W A Y!

Old 08-18-2007, 11:32 AM
Twisted Humor
Road Master

Yep, the back and forth feedback speaks for its self. One guy leaves a feedback about missing parts and demon responds with a neg about problem with the shipper. I don't care if it was the shippers fault or not. I good business with eat that loss to make their customer happy and find a better shipper. Even with out finding this thread, I would have never bid on their auctions because ofwhat Isaw in theback and forth feedback. I can tell they are retaliators with their feed back. 99% good feed back meens nothing to me when they leave retaliation feed back instead of trying to make the customer with a legitmate complaints happy. Complaints like the pictures of the guys bars. That is total crap.

He Demon, you see those pics?

Can't blame that on the shipper. If that was the shipper's fault, I am sure the guy would have been complaining like hell to FedEx.

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!