Default RE: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

demons cycle still sucks

Old 08-16-2007, 09:25 PM
Texas Fat Boy
Extreme HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

You really gotta watch eBay smucks.
I know a lot of the golf clubs areknock offs out of China.
I though the seller response was a good thing to look at. Now I know that's bull crap too.
The only time I had a bad experience with eBay Pay Pal actually handled it pretty well and got my money back.
But this guy can't keep a Pal Pal account. I guess that should tell you something too.

Sorry to hear about your trouble.

Old 08-16-2007, 10:22 PM
Peekon
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

to: Demon cycles
the first thing is not to appologize. if you would truly like to impress people do not do it with words. I deal with customers everyday and the first thing i do when i hear of an upset client is to contact that client personally and come to an agreeable solution. notice i did not say try once. if you are serious you would make the effort to contact every person that has posted here yourself and not put out the word for them to contact you if they have a problem. it appears that there are several here that have contacted you and have not been satisfied so they post here. If you notice, in your pitiful attemp, to save face and customers on this board you blamed 2 other parties for your unhappy customers. actions speak so much louder than words. start by clearing up the ones on the thread and then post a list of satistied customers from this board. show us what you got i dare you.

Old 08-16-2007, 10:37 PM
irishfastback
Cruiser

I was looking at them too. Thank you for the heads up. I will make sure I spread the word here on base. They can say all they want...talk talk talk...I will make sure every person here on base knows about their customer service and return policy and they will tell their friends and so on...maybe as word spreads the whole military community will know about them...

Old 08-17-2007, 01:06 AM
1CrazyTrain
Ultimate HDF Member

Demons Cycle [sm=smiley35.gif]Sucks!!!

Old 08-17-2007, 09:19 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Somebody pass me the stematil. I think the smell of all this BS is starting to make me SICK !!

Everybody reading this... go to ebay and read the feedback they leave for the people who had a genuine gripe with themand did no wrong! Sounds like a kindergarten kid wrote it. Don't give people like this your money! Don't say you weren't warned!!

DeanO

ORIGINAL: demonscycle

To All Our Valued Customers:
We would like very much to talk to each and every one of you about our company and its goals and policies. Rather than bicker and get into pointless arguments in which no one is helped we wanted to clear the air at this time.
We try very hard to make all our customers happy. We make every effort to obtain our objectives for 100% customer satisfaction. With our business on Ebay and our online store (www.demonscycle.com[/font]) we have obtained over 37000 positive feedbacks and only 220 negatives. Those huge positive ratings show that over 99% of our customers approve of the way we do business and #s don’t lie and the care with which we treat their needs.
We ask that any customer who has a problem contact us by phone or in person 954 943 0000. ( claims@demonscycle.com )
Our Claims Department can handle any concern by phone, or email or in person at our place of business. We are open 6 days a week and ready to help at any time the need arises. We admit we are not perfect and yes we do make mistakes but try very hard to coordinate a response to the mistakes that we and our shipper FedEx might make.
we are willing to take 100% blame for our mistakes just please also admit if you made some or FedEx, this is not a perfect world but we try daily to give our customers the best service in the motorcycle industry.
While no one can achieve perfection in all affairs, we will continue to strive to reach the highest standards of care in all of our business dealings with all of our customers.

[/align]

[/align][size=2 family="sansserif"]Thanks have a great day.[/color][font=arial][color=#000000][size=1 family="sansserif"]
[align=center]
DEMON'S CYCLE INC.
378 SW 14 TH AVE
POMPANO BEACH
3 3 0 6 9 FLORIDA
954 943 0000[/align][/align]

Old 08-17-2007, 09:24 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

WRONG DUDE!! See you didn't count me because I left POSITIVE FEEDBACK just so that co*ksucker didn't rubbish my 100% rating on ebay...and there would be HEAPS of people like me... I am guessing SEVERAL TIMES the number that is indicated! Then there are all the retracted ones where people have done so only to get their own rating back to 100%. They would have to be the worse seller on eBay for anything !!

DeanO

ORIGINAL: shortfatboy

just a mathematical thought...220 unhappy customers...I haven't had that many people mad at me in my life, and I'm a little crusty myself...go back and satisfy those people, and then talk to us...

Old 08-17-2007, 09:24 AM
crock921
Road Captain

fvk them! boycott Demon!

Old 08-17-2007, 09:29 AM
dmac1968
Road Warrior

You tell 'em crock!! I am HAPPY AS LARRY that they read this thread. At least now the d*ckheads KNOW they have lost some income as a result of them ripping me and others off. They sell factory second damaged **** as NEW and then blame their courier company when the few who are smart enough to notice actually stand up and say something! F*ck 'em !!

ORIGINAL: crock921

fvk them! boycott Demon!

Old 08-17-2007, 01:07 PM
1CrazyTrain
Ultimate HDF Member

Who the hell let demonscycle in the club!!! That guy is a big F**K LOSER!!!

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!