Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 06:22 PM
PCBHugo
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm new to this HD Forum, and I'm learning a lot by reading the postings from long-termers and old timers. (Not necessarily in years!) Thanks for all of the informative posts. I'm unable to post an "Item wanted" post, but if anyone knows where I can locate a fuel pump assembly for a 2002 Ultra Classic, I need your help. My local dealer searched the national network of dealers. No one had it. I have had it on back order by my local Harley dealer since late July. The delivery date has been pushed back three times, and the new date is February 17, 2013. The part number is 75126-02C. This is the entire fuel pump assembly, including the sending guage. I have searched EBay, statewide repair facilities, salvge cycle dealers and others. If anyone can offer me any direction, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for any replies.

Old 11-04-2012, 06:28 PM
PCBHugo
4th Gear

The message will eventually get around. Word of mouth can be the best type of advertising. You know the old saying, "You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people...."

Old 11-04-2012, 06:38 PM
PCBHugo
4th Gear

Demon cycles sounds like a real Demon to deal with! Could they simply be a front for a more sinister business operation? Sounds like they don't appreciate the ones who actually attempt to buy from them. Some under cover buyers might be interested in doing business with them!

Old 11-11-2012, 06:50 AM
ibparas
Stage III

i got a oil bag temp gauge from demon and i am impressed but then again what do i know

Old 01-20-2013, 11:49 AM
skototrot
Cruiser

Can't believe after seeing all the negative BS about these people that ANYONE would buy a thing from these chumps! Oh well. Always heard there's two born every minute

Old 01-22-2013, 07:28 AM
Bumpandrun
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 416 Likes on 297 Posts

Glad i found this in the forum. I wont give them any cash because of what i see here!

Old 01-30-2013, 11:51 AM
okrooster56
Intermediate

I've made two purchases in the last month from Demon Cycles, one for a $88 set of fishtail mufflers and the second for a set of 8" 13/4" baffles to go with the fishtails. Total cost for the new exhaust setup was $107. Shipping was fast, received both orders within 4 days of placing the order and the quality was good. Pipes sound great only took about an hour to drill and place the baffels plus mount the mufflers. Great sound, plenty of back pressure so no loss of torque at low end and plenty of high end torque. Gas mileage has improved a ton and since I ride everyday, ice being the exception, gas mileage is important to me. Sorry to hear so many negative feedbacks but my experience was nothing but smooth.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:43 AM
Strictly-Harley
6th Gear

I agree with a boycott of Demons. My Brother bought a set of Pre wired/cabled/T-Bars and the chrome was flaking off when he unpacked them. No customer support! They sell cheap foreign junk. Not "Made in America".

Old 02-14-2013, 12:51 AM
gartec81
Grand HDF Member
Received 862 Likes on 380 Posts

I bought solid riser bushings and they work great. but how could you screw that up

Old 02-14-2013, 07:20 AM
ezrider327
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Strictly-Harley
I agree with a boycott of Demons. My Brother bought a set of Pre wired/cabled/T-Bars and the chrome was flaking off when he unpacked them. No customer support! They sell cheap foreign junk. Not "Made in America".
ROTFLMAO I get your point BUT just about EVERYTHING HARLEY DAVIDSON sells now is made "somewhere else" even the clothes. My "GENUINE LICENSED HD" jackets are from CHINA The last two " GENUINE LICENSED HD "t-shirts were from INDONESIA.

Go take a look at your local HD dealership and check some tags. HARLEY DAVIDSON is NO LONGER an American product ( unless you consider outsourcing and charging five times the price American - which these days might just be right ) but that is all another story .

Back to demons' CRAP - support SUCKS ( actually there is NONE ) products are ****, everything I got from them was defective or a factory blemished second.

They sell crap, simple FACT

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!