Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 09:58 AM
Boogaloo Dookie
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dont ever by from demon cycle!! There terrible to deal with and there parts do not fit! I ordered a side axle mount license plate for harley, ya i have a 2008 crossbones, does not fit. The harley mechanic even argued with the ******* from demoncycle!!! Oh and they wont return cause its an "electrical item?" f*** them! Stay away from demon cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will thank me

Old 05-18-2012, 12:02 AM
gabedtv
Stage IV

i cant get my title cuz they didnt send me the origin paperwork ,they said its my fault for not telling them sooner,now they they want 150 for the papers ,there crooks .

Old 05-24-2012, 07:54 AM
jdmcquerry
Novice

Guess I'll be the one guy who didn't get screwed... I ordered a set of 16" apes with chrome controls, and a set of billet grips back at the end of March. My order was processed within 8 hours. I orderd the parts on a Wednesday nite, about midnight. They arrived at the house Friday morning. I will admit the packaging wasnt the best in the world, but there was foam wrap around the bars, and the controls were covered, not perfectly, but they were covered...

My grips were not in the box however. I called the shop, expecting to be out of luck after reading all the bad reviews. I was transferred to their shipping person who explained how to do a claim. I filled out the claim, emailed it, and within 36 hours had a new set of grips in my mailbox.

I read all the horror stories on here after I'd placed my original order, and truly expected the worst, so maybe that's why I was so pleasantly suprised. Either way, they did me good, and I'm happy with the products and the service. And I don't doubt that I'll do business with them again.

Old 05-24-2012, 09:47 AM
Wakko47
Road Warrior
Received 72 Likes on 58 Posts

When you filed the "claim" was it to UPS as lost or some kind of internal paperwork for DC?

I'm local to DC and after all the horror stories I've read on this site and others, the only way I'd ever buy anything is to do a local pickup and check it out prior to walking away.

Old 05-24-2012, 10:44 AM
lgenf
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Wakko47
When you filed the "claim" was it to UPS as lost or some kind of internal paperwork for DC?

I'm local to DC and after all the horror stories I've read on this site and others, the only way I'd ever buy anything is to do a local pickup and check it out prior to walking away.
i'm with you man, just down the street off I-95 and Cypress Creek and I wouldn't order a damn thing unless I walked into the store and saw it and walked out to my bike and made sure it would fit, there are just too many stories for this to be a great option

Old 05-24-2012, 10:59 AM
Wakko47
Road Warrior
Received 72 Likes on 58 Posts

Have you been in there? I expected a bad *** showroom of bikes, nope. It's just a big warehouse with a couple bikes parked in a corner and inventory piled to the ceiling. They also sold bicycle parts. They are purely a reseller of Chinese crap, despite their claims of state of the art designs and builds. If they DO actually work on bikes somewhere, I couldn't tell you where.

Old 07-10-2012, 05:28 AM
SeanB33
2nd Gear

Demons Cycle may be the biggest joke I've ever dealt with. I bought 16" apes that were a 6 on a scale of 1-10. The master cylinder is defective and after 3 hours of one sentence e-mails trying to remedy the problem, and after several requests to talk to them in person, I finally called to talk to someone in management. When I called, the customer service rep was the one who answer the phone and takes the orders, and answers the tech questions (obviously a rag-tag, small business). He was the same person who told me three hours earlier that my complaints had to be done through e-mail. I could have avoided three hours of e-mails with a ten minute call. I was told that although the part is defective, that I'd be responsible for the cost of shipping. They also charged my credit card for the new new cylinder and said they would reimburse me when theirs came back (which I'm now concerned may not happen). They were extremely disrespectful and cared very little about customer service/satisfaction. I would not - EVER - recommend Demons Cycle and would spend the little extra to buy from a reputable dealer. Unfortunately, I didn't do my homework prior to the purchase and I'm now paying the price. A simple internet search of Demons Cycles brings up several stories similar to mine. Bad parts and shady people.

Old 08-27-2012, 01:39 PM
thegreenmachine79
5th Gear
Default Demons cycle junk!!!

I purchased drag bars with prewired controls. Before I even had a chance to finish installing the drag bars the chrome was peeling off. Then the next problems came to light when i wired it all up, it kept blowing fuses and the starter button wouldn't work. Keep in mind that I was a electronics tech in the military so I have a understanding of wiring and schematics. After hours of double and triple checking my work I decided to take a look at the prewiring that Demons did, sure enough they managed to pinch the control wires in between the housing halves, which crushed the insulation and grounded several wires. I eneded up buying new handle bars else where and wiring it all back up, now I'm worried that the switches and master cylinder will be junk as well.

Old 09-23-2012, 03:02 PM
Bruce00
Extreme HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Wakko47
Have you been in there? I expected a bad *** showroom of bikes, nope. It's just a big warehouse with a couple bikes parked in a corner and inventory piled to the ceiling. They also sold bicycle parts. They are purely a reseller of Chinese crap, despite their claims of state of the art designs and builds. If they DO actually work on bikes somewhere, I couldn't tell you where.
So they are the walmart of motorcycle parts

Old 10-26-2012, 03:37 AM
Michael Wolfe
Stage I

i was wondering about there chassis are they as bad as the rest of there parts or are they good im looking for a new projuct and want a bigger bike

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!