DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 03:25 AM
triggerhappy
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just give you a chance?

Originally Posted by shooter64
boys....I dont have restocking fee.....just give me a chance.....I wont do you wrong
I read the reviews and was aware of the BBB rating so I ordered something small with no problem. I ordered a triple tree next. Right now I'm going through the process of getting the neck stem replaced. There was a 1/8th hole in the bottom of the stem and the stem nut didn't fit the stem. BTW, I'm not bitchin' about the chrome having minor scratches.... Believe me I'm not hard to please but this sux. The "technical support" guy told me I needed to have a mechanic look at it? lmao..... Right now I'm under the impression these guys are not that smart and won't be in business that long. I would have bought several thousands in parts had they not failed. BAD PARTS VENDER!

Old 03-31-2012, 03:28 AM
triggerhappy
Stage II

I read the reviews and was aware of the BBB rating so I ordered something small with no problem. I ordered a triple tree next. Right now I'm going through the process of getting the neck stem replaced. There was a 1/8th hole in the bottom of the stem and the stem nut didn't fit the stem. BTW, I'm not bitchin' about the chrome having minor scratches.... Believe me I'm not hard to please but this sux. The "technical support" guy told me I needed to have a mechanic look at it? lmao..... Right now I'm under the impression these guys are not that smart and won't be in business that long. I would have bought several thousands in parts had they not failed. BAD PARTS VENDER!

Old 03-31-2012, 09:43 AM
ezrider327
Intermediate

Originally Posted by triggerhappy
ROTFLMAO and as long as people "give them chances" by "buying something small" demons will continue to screw customers.
BTW they have been in business for a while ( I truly can't understand why or HOW ) but as long as people READ these reviews and are AWARE of the BBB ratings AND STILL BUY FROM THEM? they will be able to continue rob people of their money.

DEMONS WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TAKE YOUR MONEY ( LITERALLY ) AND IF YOU BUY FROM THEM AFTER LEARNING HOW THEY SCREWED ALL OF US - YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GET .

Old 04-08-2012, 05:38 PM
onehotbike
5th Gear
Default Bought inverted front end and no problems

Also purchased side mount licence plate and chrome headlights all for 700$ the same products from JP or DENNIS KIRK would have ran me close to 1500$. Not a scratch free delivery and quick. They answered all my questions on a Friday afternoon right before closing. I kind of anoyed the tech but I got my answers. I think the problem is you guys are buying from ebay and not there web site. Ebay may be there damaged crap but to date I'm fine. And I'm proba bly going to buy a sporter frame and we all know you probably are going tohave to make some changes with the welding but that's what custom bike building is about. All of this aside these guys do not make the sales of JP or Dennis Kirk but there pricing is great

Old 04-08-2012, 05:44 PM
onehotbike
5th Gear
Default I never had sexual relations with that woman "Bill Clinton" thats all folks

[QUOTE=onehotbike;9637798]Also purchased side mount licence plate and chrome headlights all for 700$ the same products from JP or DENNIS KIRK would have ran me close to 1500$. Not a scratch free delivery and quick. They answered all my questions on a Friday afternoon right before closing. I kind of anoyed the tech but I got my answers. I think the problem is you guys are buying from ebay and not there web site. Ebay may be there damaged crap but to date I'm fine. And I'm proba bly going to buy a sporter frame and we all know you probably are going tohave to make some changes with the welding but that's what custom bike building is about. All of this aside these guys do not make the sales of JP or Dennis Kirk but there pricing is great

Old 04-08-2012, 05:58 PM
onehotbike
5th Gear
Default I apologize to you guys

I must have been very lucky after reading all these reviews and after hearing about the marine who got screwed i will ban this f.......g company. My colors run deep and that red white and blue i will never buy another product from demon cycles and those hot babe are all german trannys got bless the us semper to

Old 04-08-2012, 06:24 PM
CAJUNMUDDER
Cruiser

Originally Posted by sapper101
I am a active duty Marine that just returned from yet ANOTHER combat tour in Afghanistan. During my first months of my deployment I got online (something we barely got to do out there) to order a new frame for my bike from demon cycles (of course I didn't know about their reputation at the time). I went on the online support messenger and asked them if the motor from my Super Glide would fit the rolling chassis that I wanted. After I gave them all the info they needed they did a check and said that the frame DOES works with the motor. After confirming my order I recieved a email saying that I had to call demons to confirm my order again so after a few days I finally got a chance to use the satellite phone (another thing we very rarely got to do) and I called them. After yet again confirming the motor will fit the frame I completed my order. At this point between mortar attacks, going on mission and almost getting my a$$ shot off by the taliban in my spare time all I could think about is getting home and rebuilding my bike. Fast forward 7 months. I get home excited and see the crate in the storage shed so my roommates, some friends (who are no $hit accomplished bike builders/fabricators by the way) and I tear into the boxes, throw the frame on the lift and after we looked at it for a minute we realized that there was no way it was going to fit. We even measured it from every angle that we could think of. We kicked around the idea of cutting and fabbing the frame up again but after more measuremets it still wouldn't work. So I call demons, talk to the guy on the phone, explain my situation and I'm quickly told that they don't have anything for EVO motors and because of the 30 day return policy they couldn't help me. I didn't even want to return it just possibly exchange it for a frame that fits. He puts me through to the claims department and the young lady there even though she seemed to understand my situation said that she would "see what she could do". After I had to call them and call them and call them I finally get the final FU from them. Then they had the ***** to tell me that if I took care of it within 30 days of delivery then they would have done something. My question is this, how the F@%& and I supposed to return a item I haven't seen yet from 10,000 miles from home. Anyway, demon cycles sucks and I really wish I never dealt with them. F&^* DEMON CYCLES!
never bought any parts dut i did buy a couple of cool looking shirts both size large one was to small the other way to big i was going to give them away but after hearing this i guess i will throw them in the dog pen for the pups to **** on, SEMPER FI BROTHER

Old 04-09-2012, 01:49 PM
Joker65
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Amen to that, Mudder!!!

I've considered these guys before, but was fortunate to find better deals.

Now, after reading ALL these reviews and the Marine's treatment, all I can say is no fkn way!!

"Semper Fi, do or die!!"

Old 04-12-2012, 05:44 PM
thosehawks
Advanced

Why isn't something like this "stickyed"?

This is the information that should be on the front page so everyone who joins this forum is able to see how Demon Cycles does business.

If I was looking for "dyno" numbers I would think to search but I wouldn't think to search every vendor via this forum just to see if they are thieves, but maybe I need to change my thinking.

Old 04-19-2012, 07:58 AM
judgeroy
4th Gear
Default Buyer Beware!!!

I cannot believe this place is still open!! And the guy from germany still raking in the money!! And laughing all the way to the Bank!!
The sporty frame will be a pile of crap from CHINA!
I was lucky to get a refund thru ebay but most do not.
Pretty much all aftermarket stuff comes from across the pond. Demons has the worst of the worst and they sell cheap!!!
You know the saying "You Get What You Pay For" AVOID DEMONS AT ANY COST!!
It's not worth the hassle if you have a problem. Unless your in the N.Miami area to take them to COURT!
Anybody that thinks their techs know anything is not very smart themselves!
It's a SCREW YOU company! Judge, with first hand knowledge of their OP.

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!