Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 09:08 AM
edshackelford
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't ever do buisness with these crooks....

Old 08-22-2011, 12:35 PM
murbear
4th Gear

Update on my experience with Demons. Turned it over to Mastercard and still have not received a reply. The product was not defective and if I have to keep it, it's not teh end of the world but I caution anyone wanting to spend a large sum on something that if it's not right these people will not raise a finger to help you. It appears to be an intentional "final sale" screw you if it's wrong deal.

Old 09-29-2011, 05:19 PM
Jesse 73
Stage I
Default demons B.S ! They Sell junk

Originally Posted by shooter64
boys....I dont have restocking fee.....just give me a chance.....I wont do you wrong
B.s ! I bought a roller from demon's ! After getting it in the garage i notice (bye eye !) that the tube off the backbone under the seat was WAY OFF ! took the tape to it and sure as **** it is not right ! I called Patrick at demons and he told me there was no way any of there frame's were not straight ! B.S . I have to now cut the tranny plate out to line up the primary ect..... ! Anyway it's way to much work to say but alot of work for a NEW roller . Demon Cycles is cheap CAUSE IT'S JUNK !!! SPEND THE EXTRA CASH AND BUY BETTER !! THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCK'S TO! iiIf i didn't live 3000 miles away i would be at there shop bitching !! my 2 cents on demon cycles !! JUNK !!!!!

Old 09-30-2011, 12:30 AM
FBFletch
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

What's really amazing is that this thread started four years ago and Demon Cycles is still in business and folks are still buying stuff from them.

Old 10-16-2011, 01:25 AM
sugarcoatedsour
Stage I
Default Still going strong!

I came across this joke of a posting:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/12/prweb8015719.htm

Seems they were trying to fool people into thinking that they were going to do something about their atrocious customer service back in December of last year, but here we are almost a year later and this thread is still going strong with that ****in kraut Tom still rippin' people off.

So does anyone know of an honest seller that has some fair prices on a rolling chassis within the range of what Demon's sells them for, but without the headache and hassle?

Old 11-29-2011, 08:38 AM
diy570
Stage I

sorry to see that i'm not the only one who's been had by these jerks.

Old 01-24-2012, 07:30 AM
Joker65
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's really sad that this is still going on!!

Order cheap **** and get what you pay for, I guess. There's a difference between a god deal and cheap crap!

I've awlays been leery of Demon's Cycle!

Old 02-23-2012, 09:43 PM
mollysuzanne
Stage IV

We ordered a tank for our bike and it came with a large dent in it.
I returned it to demons cycle and they said the damage was caused by
FedEx so they had it in the Fed Ex warehouse. Fed Ex was contacted and
informed me that the gas tank was delivered back to Demons Cycle and
signed for and gave me the delivery confirmation number. Demons cycle refuses
any contact with me and i filed a claim with the Better Business Bureau but
after numerous attempts to contact them they never replied. Needless to say I am out $350 and still don't
have a tank for my bike, and to top it off Demon's Cycle is the only company with
a tank that will fit my bike that is anywhere near affordable. Karma will get them,
hopefully sooner than later. I highly recommend not ordering from this business,
its no different than throwing your money in the trash.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:54 PM
experienced_HD_rider
Novice

I work for ***** and I can tell you we are a multi million dollar company that can easily afford to pay for our mistakes. We honor our commitments and take resposibility for our damages. If they signed for it clear with no damages and the box was not notated damaged then they owe you for the tank that demon cycle damaged. I would blog the hell out of this.

Old 02-24-2012, 11:02 AM
Yuck Foo
Stage III
Default my demon cycle experience

I live less than a mile from Demoncycles, went to buy some new mirrors afew months back. they treated me like they were doing me a HUGE favor by letting me see the selection on one of their computers, giving me this speech about how I need to have the part numbers from the website when I come there.. didn't answer any questions I asked about which set would be better for use on drag bars and a 4" riser....I picked a set and when I saw them said let me see another set, he gave me a super pissy attitude about having to walk back 2 friggin aisles to get the other set, I said I'd take them, paid and they rushed me out as fast as they could. the manager / owner / d-bag whatever he was is a DEEK. when I was leaving I passed through their closet sized showroom and saw a hardtail custom frame with a suzuki engine that looked like they slapped it together on E-bay sitting in there, I asked what they were selling it for and he said at least 10k.....I went on ebay and it had a buy it now price of 5500.....so I go home i held the mirrors up to my controls (not even out of the bag and saw they would give me a real good view of my arm and tried to bring them back for an exchange less than 1 hour later (still willing to pay difference in price) and they said I had to pay a restocking fee.......they are just hustlers and don't give a crap about customer satisfaction. I have some neat gocart mirrors now. I raided ACE repair shop's used parts for some better quality and less expensive mirrors....screw Demonscycles I hope they burn in Hell....not to mention the office crew looked like a cast from jersey shore....bunch of tools

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!