Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 08:36 AM
maryland blackout
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

got a side mount plate from them and it does not fit as advertised. I asked for some installation guidance their response was that they use it all the time and there are pics on the site. There are some pics from a distance on custom frames which is useless to me. I solved the problem myself by putting the plate on the lower shock mount with a longer bolt but it's supposed to be an axlme-mount plate.

Old 02-22-2011, 11:51 AM
slink1994
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down **** poor

ordered a side mounted license plate with light and rode only one week down at myrtle beach bike week. the next time i go riding back home the damn thing cracked and broke off and didn't notice till i got home but was lucky it didn't lock up my back wheel or destroy anything else (just some scratches in my freshly powdercoated wheel...pissed). still, i lost my plate and had to pay for a new one. when i called them they said they never heard of anything like that and would not replace it or offer a discount on a new one. yeah, they've got heart. so i figured i'd give them another shot and ordered a BDL belt drive cover. when i got it it was banged up like someone dropped it on the floor so i called once again and got more B.S. they wanted me to send pictures, fill out some questions, and some other crap when all i wanted was a FN replacement! that was the last straw...no more buisness from me. use to throw there name out to friends and still do but in a negative way. beware folks when dealing with these clowns...they'll be happy to take your money but screw you down the road.

Old 02-23-2011, 12:29 PM
ezrider327
Intermediate
Default amazing

It truly staggers the imagination as to how many people demons cycle robs out of their money and the continue getting away with it every day.

Old 03-14-2011, 01:51 PM
KC mack
Stage I
Default Demon Cycles

Wow! These guys are something else. I only e-mailed for a tech question on a set of pipes. I received nothing in return. Jose was so vague that his tech experience is changing TP in the men's room. I wish my kid had asked my advice before buying the Growler pipes because he would not be able to return them anyway. From what I've read these guys hardly take anything back and when they do it is a 16% return fee. I'm sure they would tell him "Sorry those pipes are electrical so we refuse to take them back." Do not buy from these guys. You will be sorry!!!!!

Old 03-20-2011, 09:05 AM
helenecillie
Advanced
Default Service versus quality?

Would anyone ö this forum whn has seen and fitted a chromed part from this supplier. Pleare repley to the actual quality of chrome . I can handle sloppy customer service but poor quality not! Tanx

Old 03-21-2011, 06:32 AM
h311r47
3rd Gear
Default Chrome quality...

To the user above:

Purchased a chrome primary cover and had to send it back as the chrome was literally peeling off in several places. Very thin plating. It wasn't the most expensive cover, but I've even had better luck with Engine Tech parts at a lower price. It ain't just their customer service...

Old 03-21-2011, 08:22 AM
ezrider327
Intermediate

Originally Posted by helenecillie
Would anyone ö this forum whn has seen and fitted a chromed part from this supplier. Pleare repley to the actual quality of chrome . I can handle sloppy customer service but poor quality not! Tanx
The "quality" of the products matches the service, the FIRST TIME I started my bike with the pipes I bought from demons I had a chunk of chrome over THREE INCHES LONG JUST FALL OFF the new pipes.

Which is the reason I found this site- unfortunately too late for me DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE - BUY FROM SOMEPLACE ELSE.

THERE IS A REASON THIS THREAD IS CALLED "DEMONS CYCLE JUNK"

Old 03-30-2011, 09:06 AM
Time2Cruise
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was just about to buy a starter from these guys, now I'm not so sure.

Old 03-31-2011, 11:03 PM
SgtSkiddz
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Just bought a set of mirrors from them a few days ago. Then thought, damn, shoulda searched their name here first. so I found this thread. Well since I had already paid for them y'all had me worried. THey are not chrome they are black. They came in today only 4 days after paying for them. They seem to be of good solid construction. Put them on this morning then took a little over 5 hour ride. Stayed in the exact same position I set them at, didn't vibraqte out at all. So for now I'm gonna say that I'm a satisfied customer.

Old 04-06-2011, 08:48 AM
xSUITTOx
Intermediate
Default Demon Cycles Purchase In 2011

I bought a Front End, 21 inch Spoked Front Wheel, Dual Wave Headlight.
A)My front end chrome seemed very cheeply done, scratches very easy.Probaly going to have to have re-chromed.
B)My spoked Front Wheel was mounted, but never driven yet,because I live in NY,snow,but rusted on outer rim sitting in storage, never used yet.
C)Dual Wave Headlight-Would not tighten at mount,cranked the bolt and hex head, tight as possible, still would not tighten.The main bolt,stripped instantly,had to have re threaded with a heily coil.
unfortunately i took headlight of, to tighten again on work bench, and headlight flew out of hands, to ground and smashed glass front and gouged the chrome.
Would I buy anything again, no!!

Remember:" You get what you pay for "

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!