Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 10:02 AM
bikersurgeon
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah...that was my first clue, like I said-that's why I called them.

Old 09-23-2010, 08:11 AM
ezrider327
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that's why I put the LOL

the imicon smile was for others to learn from

Old 11-21-2010, 01:57 PM
JammerUSMC12
Stage I
Default Demon Cycle Parts

I agree, Some of the parts I received from Demon Cycle look good, but there's always seems to be something wrong with them. I just received a set of forward controls from them, and when installing them I found out that one of the clevises did not have any threads in it. To my disappointment I just ordered another pair from some one else. I will not buy anything else from them again. Parts are cheap, and that is exactly what you get a CHEAP Part. The worse part is there is no one to talk to.

Old 12-22-2010, 06:17 PM
widestglidest
Advanced
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Damn! they got me!!

I unfortunately placed an order with these @$$ clowns before reading this thread. I ordered the 1.25" fat drag bars with LED signals built in. They looked super clean, but they were crooked as $#!t, I'm talkin Bernie Madoff crooked! I sent him a message on e-bay letting him know they will be returned for a full refund. We'll see what happens. And when I placed my bid someone was selling 1.25" fatbob bars for $65, I should have scored those and some 6" risers. Stupi me...

Old 12-27-2010, 04:42 PM
widestglidest
Advanced
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Update on demons cycles transaction

Originally Posted by widestglidest
I unfortunately placed an order with these @$$ clowns before reading this thread. I ordered the 1.25" fat drag bars with LED signals built in. They looked super clean, but they were crooked as $#!t, I'm talkin Bernie Madoff crooked! I sent him a message on e-bay letting him know they will be returned for a full refund. We'll see what happens. And when I placed my bid someone was selling 1.25" fatbob bars for $65, I should have scored those and some 6" risers. Stupi me...
I returned the effed up bars and the transaction went smooth. I was able to reach them by phone and they didn't hassle me about the return. It is possible that due to sooo many bad reviews on the web they have straightened their customer service skills out. They now need to get better products in stock, im sure they dont take every item out of the box and fit test it to see if it is straight and for the most part I knew I was taking a chance by trying to get something cheap. Oh well lessons learned, spend the money and get the good stuff!

Old 01-07-2011, 08:27 AM
JudgeRoy55
Stage IV
Default Demons Junk!! "Sure Is"

Wow, don't their prices look good. Don't them pics look good! I will NEVER do any type of business with them again EVER! And would suggest no-one else does either. #1 check out jireh, for better prices on most everything demons has. Same import suppliers, just a lot less BS with return shipping for their bad parts that never should have been shipped to start with!! DUH!! OH, then we have to pay a Re-stocking fee, to re-stock the JUNK they got back from you so they can send it out to the next un-suspecting buyer.
Yes I am mad about the Demon way. Knowing they are preying on the buying public and taking the Profits to Germany,lol The American Way, come on over start a business pay cheap taxes or get special treatment from the Government because you weren't Born here. Then screw everyone you can and LIVE Large on that money.
We all know where the bulk of aftermarket parts come from Asia, I'm thinking the Demon found a cheaper place. The DUMPSTER and then re-sells. LOL Nuff said, do not even think about the demons for purchase.

Old 01-10-2011, 12:14 AM
Neal Perez
Cruiser

Just seen your post.

I bought a great deal kit 1,600 for a softail roller, it included.

1- Frame by DNA, its ok
2- springer front end by DNA, its ok
3- Rear fender. DID NOT FIT IT WAS FOR A 300, MY KIT IS A 200
4- Oil Tank. IT DID NOT FIT MY FRAME.
5- Gas tank.
6- I had to bitch at them for over 2 months to get the papers on the frame, finally did.
7- Never got the kick stand and never echanged anything.

They are some not caring about you once they get your money, somehow they made it were i was not able to leave them bad feedback, i have a perfect 100%.

Do not, repeat Do not buy anything from this people.

I bought from many other dealers on e-bay and have no complaints, but from DEMONS you will get crap, cheap crap when you get it.

Neal in Texas

Old 01-16-2011, 10:03 AM
ElectraDave
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

was about to buy from them on ebay and happened to see this thread. thanks for sharing.

Old 02-06-2011, 01:17 PM
Phatgal
Intermediate
Thumbs down

I too wish I had read this thread prior to ordering from them. I bought a side mount license plate bracket that was supposed to "Will fit any bike: Harley-Davidson, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, and a "must have" for any custom chopper. Will fit 1" axles and 3/4" axles with the spacer (included)." My mechanic called last week and said that it would not fit. Two of them tried everything and every way they could to make it, but there was no use.

I used "customer support" online and couldn't believe how arrogant they were! I finally had my mechanic call them and they were equally as rude to him.

NEVER AGAIN.

Old 02-11-2011, 09:36 AM
gyager8
Stage I
Default Go to their *** & they'll get it right or suffer

I threw a 93 dyna wide glide rebuild together out of catalogues a few years back & dealt with an *** load of these mail-order companies... I am sympathetic with anyone who deals wiyh these goys on laymans terms.. Some of these guys think because we are not a corp. that they can stick it to us... B.S. !!!! We deserve the quality of service and product content as much as anyone! spending our money that we bust our *** for makes it hurt real bad to be treated as a dummy... DO NOT LET EM DO YOU LIKE THAT WITHOUT SENDING EM OUT THE DOOR KNOWING YOU WENT TO THAT *** ! word of mouth can shut a business down.... PEACE

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!