Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 05:19 AM
LB86FXR
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad I saw this,I was just getting ready to throw some money there way for handlebars,not now

Old 07-01-2010, 12:40 PM
cmvondran
6th Gear

I have purchased a strutless fender, footpegs w/led lights and side mount license plate.

I had no problem getting my stuff, but here is the story.

I not sure what softtail frame they mocked the fender from but I had to cut it up to make it fit other then that it was a nice piece.

I call about the side mount license plate to make sure it would fit up to an ultima primary drive. They assured me it would. It did not fit or line up at all. I got it work after some massaging I called and told them it didnt fit. They told me no refunds and that I should resell it on ebay if I didnt wanted it.

Everything was nice pieces. I might buy from them again pending on the part.

Old 07-02-2010, 07:34 PM
hasselme0
Novice

When I call a dealer and they say a part will fit then it should without doing anything to it. Why would you just eat the part and be happy knowing that you should get a refund. Your post sounds a bit strange

Old 07-03-2010, 09:17 AM
ezrider327
Intermediate

Originally Posted by cmvondran
I have purchased a strutless fender, footpegs w/led lights and side mount license plate.

I had no problem getting my stuff, but here is the story.

I not sure what softtail frame they mocked the fender from but I had to cut it up to make it fit other then that it was a nice piece.

I call about the side mount license plate to make sure it would fit up to an ultima primary drive. They assured me it would. It did not fit or line up at all. I got it work after some massaging I called and told them it didnt fit. They told me no refunds and that I should resell it on ebay if I didnt wanted it.

Everything was nice pieces. I might buy from them again pending on the part.
"Nice pieces" that DON"T FIT ? something definitely screwy going on here. Buys new parts grinds and cuts till they fit when they are model specific parts??? LOL

"They told me no refunds and that I should resell it on ebay if I didnt wanted it" TYPICAL Demons reply - we got your money screw you.

Old 07-06-2010, 11:10 AM
fxdwg01
4th Gear
Thumbs down i got screwed 2

i bought a side mount lic. plate that was ordered for my 01 fxdwg and they sent a softail mount ! when i called florida one guy said (you got the wrong one) he couldnt help me but someone would call me back ! well needless to say no call ! i had to manufacture my own mount ! my trip to street vibs was canceled ! the ol lady was pissed

Old 07-17-2010, 08:00 PM
gtsouth
Road Captain
Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

I ordered mirrors and love them. Also the shift linkage was very nice. The headlight and Headlight mounting bracket are nice but they do not fit together. I will have to shave some chrome off to get it right. I also think they should add hardware to these items. Shipping was pretty fast too.

Old 07-18-2010, 08:35 AM
ezrider327
Intermediate

Originally Posted by gtsouth
I ordered mirrors and love them. Also the shift linkage was very nice. The headlight and Headlight mounting bracket are nice but they do not fit together. I will have to shave some chrome off to get it right. I also think they should add hardware to these items. Shipping was pretty fast too.
"Headlight and headlight mounting bracket do not fit together" ? "shave chrome off to make it right" WOW hope you have a rat bike and like RUST.

Why do people get stuff that is made WRONG & MISSING hardware and like having it?

Old 08-17-2010, 07:42 PM
mpiersd
Advanced
Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

Glad I did a search for reviews on demons.
Not only did I find this great site, but I avoided throwing a nice chunk of change at them for a springer softail roller for my first bike build.

Thanks all.

Old 09-21-2010, 01:05 PM
bikersurgeon
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered a black side (axle) mount license plate holder from Demons...I wasn't certain it would fit so I called them (their ad on their website says "fits all Harleys"...I thought that was odd) and they said "yep it'll fit".....well, it's a very nice quality item but it will not fit for 2 reasons: 1) I'd have to buy a longer axle, 2) apparently for 2010 or so the softail belt tensioner was redesigned to be within the swingarm and these axle mounts are designed to replace the tensioner bushing...which is no longer present.

Oh yeah, small world- hey hillbillyhippie-GO WILDCATS!

Old 09-22-2010, 08:51 AM
ezrider327
Intermediate
Default rotflmao

" fits ALL Harley's " that should have been your first clue, lol ALL HARLEY'S ARE NOT THE SAME

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!