Good Or Bad Shopping Experiences At HDF Post Your Shopping Experience Here

DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 03:25 PM
hasselme0
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would say if your in Ireland you would want to deal with the best so you don't get screwed. I have come to beleive that all Demons sells is second rate parts. As others say try JP or Lickscycles. A lot of the smaller shops selll some good springers Check out american Iron or other mags for there ads. DONT TAKE A CHANCE WITH DEMONS no matter were he is from. With the amount of bad feedback they are receiving thru ebay they won't be selling long.

Old 02-20-2010, 08:11 AM
dynamike61
Stage IV
Default springer help

I put a DNA springer on my 08 dyna and I get the stiffness out of the turning I have tried everything except changing neck bearings is there a certain way to adjust it

Old 02-20-2010, 08:39 AM
ezrider327
Intermediate

Originally Posted by hasselme0
I would say if your in Ireland you would want to deal with the best so you don't get screwed. I have come to beleive that all Demons sells is second rate parts. As others say try JP or Lickscycles. A lot of the smaller shops selll some good springers Check out american Iron or other mags for there ads. DONT TAKE A CHANCE WITH DEMONS no matter were he is from. With the amount of bad feedback they are receiving thru ebay they won't be selling long.
Good advice, I have only had exceptional experience with J&P and HD ( at least for those I would recommend, the "others" are iffy enough with being in the states so I would not recommend them for an over the bike lake purchase ) and J&P and HD have always done me right. Hopefully somebody else can chime in with some GOOD suppliers?

Old 02-20-2010, 11:18 AM
K9Kev
Intermediate

Another vote for J&P. They are reasonably priced and have excellent customer service.

The A$$-Clowns at Demons Cycle are the absolute worst

I posted up here about a year or so ago about my experience with their substandard crap theat they peddle on ebay and I'm glad this thread has continued so that folks can hear about their bull$5it.

It also seems that a majority of sellers on ebay are selling 2nd rate parts. I've had a few experiences with crappy sellers on there....ebay ain't what it used to be 10 years ago.....

Stick with some of the bigger dealers and, as stated above, sometimes a deal is not a deal in the long run.

Old 03-19-2010, 08:09 PM
bigtoolinc
Stage III

well thanks all, was going to order exhaust from them earlier today and got busy ,yet I was even thinking of that from there prices, kind of the ol saying if it looks to good to be true it probably is . thanks again glad I read

Old 03-20-2010, 06:34 AM
ezrider327
Intermediate

DEFINITELY stay away from Demon, you WILL regret dealing with them .

Old 03-23-2010, 07:05 AM
glideridemike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 261 Likes on 86 Posts

Wow, Demon must suk bigtime. But don't think for one minute that JP or Dennis Kirk give much more of a rip when you have a problem with them, a problem that was their fault. I've had issues with both and bottomline is its simply 'toughshit' if you don't like it. Most all mail order joints make you pay shipping back if you return their stuff. But DKirk took it even further. I ordered headlight parts from them a few years back, like about 3 weeks before a major trip departure time. Lots of money tied up in reservations in addition to other people going along too. So after 5 business days and no parts I called Kirk. Come to find out UPS sent my parts to the other side of the country. But they hadn't even arrived where they had sent them, so between waiting on UPS and trying to get Kirk to just send me replacement parts (with my promise I would send their parts back) it was very nearly time to go. Luckily I found an indy nearby that helped me out.

My problem with Kirk was this-UPS was their shipper by choice, not mine. Why should I pay extra shipping costs to fix their (UPS OR DKirk) screwup? By the time this ended, DKirk had to issue a recall from UPS because I left the parts laying on my doorstep and refused to accept them. After going round and round with Kirk I finally told them I would just refuse the package and leave it laying outside until they came and got it, and would call my bank and start procedures with them to cancel the cc payment. They said 'You can't do that'. Yes I told the UPS driver that I was refusing the box when he finally brought it. What forced DKirk's hand? I simply called my bank and told them and the transaction was eventually cancelled. Sure my money was tied up for a while, but in the end it didn't cost me anything. DKirk flat told me that whether I did business with them in the future, or not, was no concern to them.

So none of them really give a rip. Not the big stores anyway.

Old 03-25-2010, 10:46 PM
BikerV
Road Warrior

Iv'e dealt with them before through e-bay. I knew the stuff was all cheap Tiawan import stuff. But when I need a new brake pedal pad for an FL $3.59 sounds a lot better than the $80 the dealer wanted. But After reading these posts I never knew their customer support was so bad. I will look elsewhere for parts. I can't deal with poor customer support.

Old 03-26-2010, 08:59 AM
ezrider327
Intermediate

Originally Posted by PineyRider
Iv'e dealt with them before through e-bay. I knew the stuff was all cheap Tiawan import stuff. But when I need a new brake pedal pad for an FL $3.59 sounds a lot better than the $80 the dealer wanted. But After reading these posts I never knew their customer support was so bad. I will look elsewhere for parts. I can't deal with poor customer support.
That would be your best bet, the people at Demon's SUCK big time. There are PLENTY of other sellers, even up in your neck of the woods for products. These guys at demons are out to screw everyone they can for a $ .

Old 04-27-2010, 04:48 PM
blizzard100
Novice

I just mounted a set of bars I bought from them.Well they are bet or twisted or somthing All I know is they are not staight.I just called them and was told to call back tomorrow and ask for Robert to see what he can do for me. After reading this I have the feeling that I'm going to be out $344.00 I wounder if I could take them to court or somthing??

Quick Reply: DEMONS CYCLE JUNK!!!